9. A nightmare called school

I take one step into my house anxiously, looking around the corner for him.

When I don't spot him I quickly shut the door and race towards my room holding the strap of my backpack tightly.

I'm about to reach my room when I'm snatched back by my hair.

I let out a scream as I'm thrown onto the floor so roughly the wind is knocked out of me.

I begin crying instantly, terrified for what's about to happen to me.

"Where is it?! Where is my money Genesis!" he shouts into my face, still gripping my hair tightly.

"I don't know!" I sob desperately.

He thinks I've stolen his money but in reality he just got drunk and spent it all and doesn't remember.

"You lying little bitch!" I get smacked in face so hard I can already feel the bruise forming.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" I cry trying to get out of his hold.

"Yeah I'll show you how sorry you are" he sneers, pulling his hand back, his hand starts to form into a fist.

Then it goes flying into my face.

My eyes pop open in a instance, my heart is beating fast and my hands are shaking.

I was eleven when he did that, one of my first beatings ever.

I hate him, I hate him so much and I'm glad he's dead.

Sometimes I used to think about killing him.

I know it's fucked up but I did it anyway.

Stabbing him, shooting him with that gun.

I never did for two reasons, I don't want to go to jail obviously. And I don't think I would be able to pull the trigger an end a human beings life.

I slowly get up from my bed, looking at the time, two o'clock on the dot.

I wipe my face when I feel it's wet with tears, I practically slap my face trying to get the tears off me.

Do not cry because of him.

I get up and make my way out my door and walk to the kitchen, I am dying of thirst.

I get into the kitchen but quickly retract my steps when I hear a voice.

"I can't stand her man, she's just there, in my home, invading it. I don't get why Zach wanted her back so bad. He knew her for only like five months as a baby!"

Xander complains to someone on the phone about me.

Wait.

Zachariah knew me as a baby? I'm guessing Zayden too because their close to age. Maybe even Graham if he wasn't too young.

I just assumed they never knew about me.