33. Missing person & a fat secret

"Seventeen year old, Jack Wilson remains missing after disappearing at Lakeside hospital last week, the Wilsons remain heart broken but determined to find their son, if you have any-"

The news lady's stops as I switch off the TV.

I just stare forward with my jaw dropped.

They did this.

I know they did.

Holy shit.

Did they kill him? Or is he in some torture dungeon slowly dying.

I hate the little feeling of happiness I get when I think of that.

I need help.

I jump up from the couch and rush to Zachariah's office, ready to confront him.

I'm about to knock on his door when I hear loud talking on the other side.

"Your going to have to tell Genesis Zach. She's getting suspicious. And your also going to have to tell Gen and the boys the truth about mom. its been years"

I freeze at Zayden's voice.

What?

What truth?

"He's right, Zach" I hear Graham's voice grumble out quietly.

I barge into the office.

"What fucking truth about mom? And did you fucking kidnap Jack?!" I shout out, arms lifting in anger.

The three of them stare at me in shock.

Zach straightens in his seat and faces me "What are you talking about, Gen?"

"Oh cut the bullshit, I know you are in the mafia, I know that you run it" I point my finger towards Zach.

His eyes widen and the other two choke on air.

"I've known for a few days now, so did you kidnap Jack? And what are you lying about to Gunner, Xander and me about?" I snapped, arms crossed.

I look at all three of them in the eye, daring them to lie to me.

Zach clears his throat "Your correct about the mafia." He confirms with a nod, looking to our brothers.

The other two nod.

"Mmm" I hum, looking at him expectingly.

He sighs "Yes, we took Jack"

"Oh my god" I groan "Are you crazy? You kidnapped a kid! What if you get caught!"

It's silent for a beat before they let out chuckles.

I roll my eyes, cheeks tinting slightly.

Okay...it's not that funny.

"Oh sweetheart, we don't ever get caught. Ever." Zach insisted with a sly smile.

"Your taking the whole mafia thing quite well, why aren't you freaking out?" Zay questions with a tilt of his head, his brown hair sweeping to the side.

I shrug "I mean I was freaked out at first but probably not as freaked out as I should be"

Zayden nods sharing a look with Zach.

"The fact she's more worried about Zach getting caught then him being a mafia boss" Graham snorts.

They laugh again and my lips quirk up a little.

"A true mafia princess" Zach states and I cringe.

"Oh god, please tell me I'm not going to be called that"