44. Birthday girl

I gag as I vomit into the toilet, stomach clenching.

I groan in pain, I hate vomiting.

I really shouldn't have eaten all that cake.

It's my birthday today, the big seventeen.

Ew I'm getting old.

I had been woken up to banging at my door which gave me a huge heart attack, when I opened the door no one was even there.

It made my eye twitch.

So reluctantly I made my down the hallway to the kitchen where I yet again had another heart attack.

Gunner and Xander had screamed "happy birthday!" As loud as they could.

I swear my ear drum popped.

Zach, and Zay and Graham were seated around the dinning table with amused smiles on their faces.

The dinning table that was filled with all different kinds of junk food, cake, cupcakes, candy, chocolate, chips.

My mouth watered.

Zach and Zayden had stood and made their way to me, each giving me a small kiss on the crown of my head, whispering happy birthday.

I smiled, a big genuine smile.

I've never had this kind of thing happen to me on my birthday.

Graham made his way around the table giving me a gentle punch on the forearm wishing me happy birthday before giving me small peck on my forehead which had stunned me because Graham isn't the affectionate type.

I didn't realize I was crying until Zayden cupped my cheeks "what's wrong Gen?"

His face and voice were full of concern which made me want to cry even more.

I sniff and wipe my eyes "nothing, I'm just being emotional" I laugh a little.

A arm is thrown around my shoulders and I'm dragged to a seat at the table.

Xander still hugs me to him with his left arm and makes a "aw" sound.

"It's okay baby sis." then he smashes a big gross sloppy kisses onto my cheek and I grimace.

"Ew Xander!" I groan and giggle, pushing him away.

He rears back offended "What? They can give you affection and I can't?"

I roll my eyes as Gunner sits in front of us "You just make it gross man, with your breath that smells like ass."

Xander's jaw drops open at Gunner's insult and he grabs a cupcake, launching it at Gunner's face.

As it lands directly onto his forehead we all burst out laughing, even Zach and Graham.

They join us at the table and we all have grins on our faces, looking like the pathetic loving family you see on TV.

We're not exactly normal and perfect but we've come a long way from when I first arrived here and everyone was cold and distant.

"Come one sweetheart, eat some cake." Zach gestures to the chocolate cake with.

Cake for breakfast? Yay.

But not yay.

Because an hour later I'm sitting on the floor by the toilet emptying my guts out.

Gross.

I'm never eating cake again.

After eating a lot, my brothers had told me to go get dressed and ready because we're going somewhere for the day.