30. Mafia

By the time we got back home the sun was setting.

The whole drive home Xander and Gunner were laughing and saying how proud they were of me for robbing a store.

They did not take it seriously, unlike Zayden who wore a unimpressive expression on his face the whole drive home.

Graham was his usual quiet self, he ruffled my hair when we walked out of the station so I knew he wasn't disappointed in me.

Zach didn't talk the whole way home but he didn't seem mad, you never really know with the guy though.

When Zach was Turning into the underground car park, I happened to turn my head and spot a familiar black Camaro.

I squint my eyes and see that Kaiden's sitting in the driver seat, looking directly at me.

He nods to the passenger seat while remaining eye contact.

Singling for me to meet him.

We take the elevator up and as soon as it dings, I'm speed walking to get to my room.

"Everyone at the table, now" Zachariah's voice calls out.

I groan.

Now here we are.

Sitting silently at the dinning table.

"I've ordered pizza, it'll be here soon" Xander reveals.

Graham's face grimaces "Unhealthy shit"

Xander rolls his eyes "Shut up, gym freak"

"Little prick" Graham growls at Him.

I snort and smile.

"Shut up, Genesis we need to talk about this" Zayden declares, face all serious.

My smile drops.

"Well I think she did great, I don't like that guy she was with tho, she's too young for guys" Xander cuts in, folding his hands and resting them on the table like some businessman.

If only he knew what I did with Lukas.

Mmm.

Lukas.

That fucking little snitch.

I then see everyone roll their eyes at Xander.

"Gen, what you did was dangerous. You know what could have happened? Someone else could have been in that shop, they could have been carrying a real gun, all it could have took was for someone to try and be a hero and your dead or in jail" Zayden scolds, looking at me with disappointment.

My stomach drops.

I hate when I disappointment them.

I never used to care about things like this.

"You understand, right?" He speaks softly this time, looking at me with worried eyes.

I nod at him.

"Your brothers right, it was stupid to do something like that and risk your life, Genesis" Zach adds, looking at me sternly.

I bite the inside of my cheek.

"It was for good reason" I say quietly.

And I'm not lying.

"For four grand? I don't think so" he laugh obnoxiously.

I scoff and glare at him.

"Well I'm sorry I wasn't a fucking millionaire like all of Yous!" I snap offended.