Chapter 3

"Yes that's me. Can I help you?" You smiled with the sweetest tone you could force your voice to go. 

"It was your fault bitch!" The girl started

'woahh profanity already' 

"You ruined my life!" 

"Hey how was I going to know he'd say no?? You guys would just be the cutest couple in my eyes" 

'Lemme just throw a few compliments so I don't get beat up here' you thought to yourself preparing the next compliment. 

"Well he didn't say "yes"! You should have known your facts before you encouraged me to confess!" 

"bro" you walked up to her as if to have a proper conversation. 

"I swear to god I --" 

Without thinking another second, you bolted out of there. 'I'm fucking smart if I do say so myself' You snickered through gasps for air. Walking up to her just meant you passed over all the stronger and taller kids she gathered so you could run forward. 

unfortunately, you weren't the most fit person to be running through the neighborhood much less with a backpack on you. Slowing down, you needed to think quickly before you get caught. 

'up ahead, there's an alleyway that has a lot of places to hide. But if anyone is smart enough to not jump into a dark and wet area that nobody goes to when trying to not get beat up, it's me.' 

'fortunately, they're not' you smirked. Running towards along the road that leads to the alleyway, you passed right by and turned a few corners landing yourself in a small corner store. 

Trying your best to control your breathing, you sat down and hid behind the last isle. 'Holy shit I can't breathe'

While still holding your chest with one hand and the isle with the other hand for support, you looked over to your left, feeling a presence and came face to face with none other than the two main girls in the story. "Oh. Hey" you greeted between multiple gasps for air. 

"Uh. Hey" Ban Yeo Ryeong said as she slowly placed the pack of raman into her basket while examining you. 

"You okay..?" Ham Dan I added. 

"yeah. just the usual you know." you tried to keep it casual and get out of there as fast as possible. But as much as you care for the main characters' getting their happy ending, you decided it was more important to look out for your physical well-being at the moment. 

Peeking at the door slowly, you didn't see the group of students anywhere near but you weren't going to take any chances. Now that you were stuck in an awkward position, you did what any normal human would do and pretended to be looking for a certain food. Fingers on chin and scrunched eyebrows and everything, you made sure to put on a full show for the two of them, now three.

"oh! Hey Soo ah!" Ju in came out from nowhere and crouched down beside you.

"What are you looking for? and why are you sweating so much"

"Ohh,, heyy,,. Uh- you know. The usual.." A little caught off guard by his familiar and friendly tone even though you created distance with that snickers bar. 'ugh Jesus. All this happening in one day.' 

you gave Ju In a quick up side down smile, the same one you gave Chun Young earlier today.

'They probably gave up by now. I better get going.' you thought as you stood up. 

"Help me get up" Ju In reached out his hand. You obliged, said your goodbyes and left out of the store. You made sure to walk fast mainly because of the group tryna beat you up but also because you were neighbors with the two girls. 'It would just be awkward if we saw each other again. Kinda don't want them to know I live near them' you thought to yourself.

Finally you make it home but couldn't go in because the rest of the main character group was right outside Dan I's door. 'the fuck are they doing bruh.' 

'I mean I can get to my house since it's one floor above theirs but they'd still see me go up the stairs.. but so what am I just supposed to camp out here??' 

Then you remembered about the hoodie you had in your backpack. You brought it to school with an extra pair of pants incase any accidents happened but forgot to put it in your locker. 

"Omg. Perfect." You put it on and made sure to hide your head. 'here goes nothing' You thought. You made your way over and walked past them casually making sure to look down. You finally pass them and raised your head only to be met by the same group of kids who chased you down. You gasped as you instinctively backed up bumping into one of them on accident. 

With a short "sorry", you attempted to run the opposite direction but as you started, you were abruptly stopped by someone holding on to your wrist. In a state of panic you look back to see Ji Ho. 

"You just stepped on my shoe. Do you know how much it cost?? Wait aren't you that girl from before??"

With a 'oh for fuck's sake' look on your face as you darted your eyes between him and the group who was walking up to you guys, you said a quick "sorry" again and "I'll compensate for it". 

"He still had your wrist in his hand so you gently tried to yank it out but he wouldn't let go. "How are you goin--" 

"Bro please I'm kind of on a tight schedule here" you told him trying again to signal him to let go. 

"What's wrong Soo Ah? Why are you in such a hurry?" Eun Hyung who was on the side standing with Chun Young added. 

'Why do I feel like a lab rat about to get murdered' "nothing I jus--" you started but was interrupted by the group who finally made it to you. 

'Ah shit. Here we go'