Chapter 9

'CRINGEEEEEEEEEEEEE' 

You thought to yourself as you mouthed a scream while holding your hair in a death grip with both hands. It's the ass crack of dawn and as if remembering a drunken mistake, you regret everything that happened the day before in the classroom. 

Staring into your bathroom mirror, you went numb for a second thinking about every life choice you ever made to end up here in this situation. After a minute you put your palms together and put on the sincerest face you can and prayed that the day wouldn't begin. 

As the day began, you walked into class with the friendliest smile you can put on. 

"Good morning Soo-Ah~" Eun Hyung greeted with a smile upon seeing you. 

"Heyy" you greeted back. 

"Huh? Why are you guys so close all of a sudden?" The white-haired boy from behind Eun Hyung questioned with suspicious eyes. 

"Cuz he's nice to me?" you sassed back with one arm on your hip. 

He mimicked your body language and returned the sass. "Don't you remember when you crashed into me and blamed me for it and I forgave you? And that time you made me shoes dirty and I still forgave you?" 

"I- are you just going to hold that against me for the rest of my life??" 

"Depends on how long you live" 

After a minute of giving him a betrayed face with your mouth agape, you decided, "Ok fine. I'll just write down all the bad things you did to me in a book and read it to the audience at your funeral." 

"Bold of you to assume you'll live past me" 

"Hey be nice to Soo-Ah" Ju-In budded in. 

"Exactly Thank you! And Good Morning Ju-In~" you made sure to drag it out lovingly. 

"What about me Soo-Ah" 

"And me" 

You turn around to see who's speaking to find Dan-I and Yeo-Ryeong. 

"Good morning beautifuls~" you spoke to them both. 

"oh please" Ji-Ho rolled his eyes and the bickering back and forth started again. 

"Soo-Ah. What about me" you, in the midst of the back and forth, singled out a deep voice from the back. 

Immediately going silent, you paused for a moment before snapping out of it. "O- Good morning Chun-Young" you laughed a little still trying to recover from him willingly talking. By the looks of it, you weren't the only one as most the class was looking your way. 

"Good morning" he quietly greeted back. 

'Holy shit. That caught me off guard. He never talks.' you thought before the bell rang in perfect timing. 

You went to your seat on the other side of the classroom but as you were walking over, you could have sworn some peoples' eyes were following you. 

For a few days following, you kept getting noticed and stared at. 'What am I a zoo animal? Jeez'

You were just sitting during break time and eating lunch with the group when a girl came up to you guys. 

"Um- Chun Young. Can I talk to you? I have something to say." 

you all paused. 'oop' you stopped chewing. 

Chun Young sighed quietly and got up. "Okay. Let's go outside." 

After the two potential couple walked outside the classroom, you finally let out the giggle you were holding in. "I wonder what he's going to say to her" 

"Of course it'll be a 'no'. He doesn't even know her." Ji-Ho answered. 

"She's cute~ She seems nice and shy too. I wonder if that's his type." You added. 

"Stop being creepy." Ji-Ho asserted. 

"Huh? How's that creepy? It's just a type. I'm sure you have a type too." 

"Oh really? So what's your type?" Ji-Ho asked. Everybody waited for your answer. 'Jeez are they that interested in my type?'

You thought for a bit and answered "Someone who's nice to me. And rich"

To that they laughed. "Rich??" Eun Hyung questioned. 

"Hey! It's a valid concern okay. At least one of us gotta put the food on the table." 

"You don't need other people for that you can live with me Soo-Ah." Ju-In announced and Yeo-Ryeong agreeded. 

"Really?? Thank you two I love you" You exclaimed following a gasp. Ji-Ho was about to say something but didn't get the chance to as Chun-Young walked back into the classroom. 

You could sort of tell he wasn't in the best mood 'But then again, is he ever really happy?'

He sat down beside you and continued eating. 

'well this is a bit awkward..' "So.. do we have a new couple??" You broke the ice. 

As you held your laugh in, he stared at you and didn't say anything. "Okay Okay stop glaring at me I'm sorry." You grabbed his face and turned him back to face the front. 

'My god his stare was so intense I almost didn't make it out alive.' Your thought was interrupted by a glimpse of someone running into the opposite direction in the hallway. 

'Oh. my god.' you froze upon realizing it was the girl who just confessed to Chun-Young.  

'Oh god!!!!!!' you internally screamed. 'Now she's going to jump to conclusions!!!!!' 

'This is going to be a disaster.'

__________________________