Chapter 14

"Soo Ah.." you hear Ju In on the line.

"You okay Ju In?" Eun Hyung asked over the phone. 

After a short pause, you hear a short "yeah" from Ju In. 'Ooh. He don't sound too happy. He's super mad I tried to give him away isn't he?" You braced yourself for whatever is about to come in Ji Ho's house. 

As you walk in after the others, you met Ju In and Dan I (made her stay behind so she wouldn't get hurt) on the couch. 

'ahh how do I do this? I'll just hug him and apologize. Remember, no excuses.' you reminded yourself. And that's exactly what you did. As soon as you were cloes enough, you wrapped your arms around Ju In who was sitting solemly on the couch and made sure to hold on tight. 

"I'm so sorry Ju In. Don't be mad at me. I won't do it again. I was wrong." you uttered in one breath while shutting your eyes tight. 'Oh shit I messed up the order.' you scolded yourself in your head while you waited for him to reply. 

Instead, he wrapped his arms your waist and buried his face in your shoulders, which gave you some butterflies. 'Woah, I guess he's not mad?' you questioned.

"I'm not mad at you. But, don't do it again." He tightened his arms. 

"Okay. I won't. I promise." you answered with every intention of keeping the promise. 'His hugs are the best.' you thought as you rested your head on his. 

"Well I don't forgive you. How dare you try to give our Ju In away?" Ji Ho flicked your head. 

"Ow I said I was sorry!" you bickered back knowing you somewhat deserved the flick. They have always had trouble with people's perception of them, especially when it gets acted on. Yeo-ryeong especially has had it rough with guys who get rejected when they get violent. 

"I'll treat Ju In to a meal to make it up ok." his head perked up as you pulled away while his hands still rested on your waist and your hands still on his shoulders.

"I'd love to eat a meal with you Soo Ah!" again growing flowers and hearts behind him, he exclaimed with a smile. 

'A puppy.' you thought as we looked at him. "If I had a little brother, it'd be you." you told him as ruffled his hair and you got off the couch. 

"hmph" he pouted and crossed his arms but you didn't see as you were already walking away.

"Tomorrow after school I'll treat you to the Latte Da. You can get the most expensive things. only you though. I'm too broke to take you all out." you wiped an imaginary tear for the hurt in your pockets. 

"I still want to come with you Soo Ah." Yeo Ryeong looked at you pleadingly. 

'Shes so hot.' you can't help but think. "I guess we're all going then." you chuckled and the date was set. 

Finally you went home with the two girls and said your goodbyes before you went a floor up into your apartment. Your mom greeted you with dinner and some news. 

"Soo Ah tomorrow I offered Ms. Song from next door to babysit her new born at 5 pm. She has a doctors appointment and her babysitter cancled last minute due to family issues. I was going to babysit but I picked up an extra shift at work. So you'll have to babysit the newborn tomorrow okay?"

"Huh?? But I got plans mom." 

"What plans?" your mom questioned suspiciously. 

"Hang out with friends..?" 

She gave you a 'bruh' face before saying "Not valid. You're babysitting." 

So the next day at school, you informed your friends about the baby and they were okay with it. You also got busy searching up how to carry a baby, how to feed it, and such. 

Finally, you were ready for the baby. After school, you changed, got money, and knocked on your neighbor's door. She opened up and greeted you with some chit chat before giving you her baby with a baby carrier. You put it on your shoulders and Ms. Song helped place the baby at your front. She gave you a few bucks for babysiting which you tried refusing but couldn't.

'Phew ok. If it dies, I fail the exam, if it lives, I pass.' you thought to yourself as you stared at the squichy doe eyed thing you currently were holding. 

"Ahh!" the baby talked to you as you walked along the sidewalk to the cafe. Thankfully it's still alive. you look back at how far you've come to realize it's been only down the stairs. The mom watched you with a smile from the belcony. You waved at her and she waved back. 

"This is going to be a long walk." you told the baby. 

"Ahh!" she replied in probably agreement. 

After a little walking, you both got used to eachother. She stopped squirming around and you also carried her better. 

'My bad. I was the problem.' you thought as you opened the cafe door. 

"Soo Ah over here!" Ju In waved at you. 

You made your way over to their table which was in the corner but with a nice sunlight view of the outside. 

"Sorry I'm late guys. She wanted to touch the graffiti on the wall along the way." You sat down beside Chun Young. 

"You look so cute with the baby Soo Ah!" Dan I took out her phone to take a picture. 

"I'm sending this to you. Do a pose." she demanded as she got ready to take the photo. 

Out of habit, you leaned in to the person closest to you and smiled. As soon as you did, the baby grabbed hold of his shirt and wouldn't let go. 

You froze. 'Shit this wasn't part of my training.' you thought as you panicked. 

"Ahh!" the baby exclaimed. Surprising, or I guess not, Chun Young was extremely calm and collected. He smiled at the baby and gently removed the shirt from the baby's grasp and instead replacing it with his finger. With the other hand, he poked the baby's cheek and chuckled a little. 

"Woah you were good with kids Chun Young?" Dan I observed as did the rest in aggrement.

"He do give off uncle vibes." Eun Hyung scratched his chin as if recollecting the moments that brought him to that conclusion. 

"Hm that's true. And you give off dad vibes." Yeo-ryeong commented with a small laugh. 

"why? Cuz he can cook?" you laughed along. 

"Obviously." Dan I joined the fits. 

"Ahh!" The baby stirred around excited. 

You grabbed the baby's arms and mimicked her movements. "Yes! Your dad is Eun Hyung!" to which the baby giggled. 

"HAHAHA! I think she likes you Eun Hyung. Do you want to carry her?" you asked but before he even gave an answer, he already was reaching his arms out from the other side of the table. 

The baby grew louder in excitment as she got closer to Eun Hyung. you scoffed "Gosh do you hate me that much. You weren't that excited for me." You fake cried to which the baby gave no fucks.

Chun Young who was sitting next to you patted your head and reassured "It's okay." and you nodded still fake crying. 

"Wow!! She really likes you." Ju In shimmered in the sun making it way too bright for your eyes. 

"She doesn't look like you though. She looks more like Soo Ah!" He clapped while smiling at you. 

"I- you racist." you called out jokingly to which you all bursted out laughing.  

"I want to carry her next!" Ju In  reached his hand out for the baby from Eun Hyung. The baby happily obliged with an "Ahh!"

"She is having way too much fun right now." you shook your head with a smile. 'I'm having a lot of fun too.' a thought crossed your mind. 'I wish this moment would freeze so I can enjoy it for a little longer.'