Chapter 16

"Soo Ah who's this?" Yeo-ryeong asked you genuinly confused. 

"Oh this is Song. He's my friend from the after school volenteer club. 

"Hi." Song greeted the rest of the group a little scared. 

They all eyed him suspiciously as they do with everybody but it was subtle enough that Song didn't notice. 

"What class are you from Song?" Eun Hyung smiled welcomingly at Song who looked too nervous sticking to you and avoiding eye contact with the others. 

"Oh I'm actually down the hall way. With Mr. Hae Won." 

"God I hate that guy. He always make me do extra laps." You commented.

"Seriously?? Me too!" Song exclaimed shocked at the shared experience. 

"I always tell him how unfair it is but he always says he saw me do 19." You complained to Song as you rolled your eyes while taking a bite. 

"He's calling us fat." Song teased making you laugh. 

"He's pretty nice to me." Dan I joined the conversation. 

"Bruh he be playing favorites I swear." you scoffed. 

"What's your secret Dan I tell me." you jokingly begged her. 

"I do what I'm supposed to in class unlike you." Dan I shaded you with a slight smirk. 

"And for your information, You do only run like 18 laps. You just can't count because you're too busy huffing and puffing by the 2nd lap." Ji Ho added to Dan I's statement. 

"wha- You guys are supposed to be on my side what the hell??" you considered throwing some food at them but stopped yourself. 

"Next time I'll run beside you so he doesn't pick on you." Ju In comforted you. 

"What did I ever do to deserve an angel like you Ju In?" You faked a tear. 

"I finally agree with you." Ji Ho teased, to which you scowled at. 

"Haha! You guys are pretty close." Song commented his observation. 

"Are you kidding?? He clearly hates me." You retorted. 

"Nah Uh you're just going crazy because I'm speaking the truth." shot back. 

"Oh yeah? Why don't we take it outside how bout that?" You challenged Ji Ho who bursted out into hysteric laughter. 

"You can't run 3 laps but you think you can beat me?" he wiped a tear as he clutched onto Chun Young's shoulder for support. 

You took a breath to say something back but he was literally perfect. You can't insult his grades, you can't insult his looks, you can't insult his game because he gets so many girls. You could insult his personality but that wouldn't help you in this situation.

All that ended up coming out was "You-" before you were forced to bite your lip in spite and keep eating. 

As lunch ended, you had class. Today, after lunch was math. Nutorious for being everyone's lease favorite subject. 

"Ji Ho help me with this question." you sat infront of him as he was completing his work. 

"What question is that? 3?" He asked as he took your paper. 

"Yeah. I don't understand how to do linear approximation for that kind of problem." you answered as you stared at the back side of your paper while he read through it. 

"You clearly don't know how to do any part of linear approximation because all your answers are wrong." He put down your paper and jokingly shook his head at you.