Chapter 11

Finally, the end of the school day came. Normally the school day would make you forget your personal troubles but for Chun Young, whatever was bothering him didn't go away for the whole day.

"Bro. Why are you glaring forward like that? You're scaring everyone in the halls." Eun Hyung commented on Chun Young. 

"It is nothing." Chun Young gave a short answer. 

Of course no one bought that but left it alone because he is the type to want to be alone when things are hard. 

'I really want to know what is going on ahhhh. The curiosity is killing me!' you thought and tried to think of a way to separate Chun Young from the rest of the group. 

'Should I say I left my homework back there? Should I go to the bathroom and take him with me? Should I pretend I got a papercut and go to the Nurse's office?'

"Wow those are all terrible ideas" you mumbled under your breath. 

"Huh? what did you say?" Dan I asked. 

"Huh? Oh nothing I was just thinking about the homework we got." You lied. 

'How am I going to do this? Or should I just call him over the phone?' You were once again lost in thought until your name was called by non-other than Chun Young himself. 

"Soo Ah" 

Everyone snapped their heads around at his words. 

"Yeah?"  Everybody's heads are turning from you to him.

"Can I .. talk to you alone?" He approached carefully closer to you.

Backing up a little, you laughed off the heavy atmosphere. He noticed you backing away and stopped walking. 

"Oh, yeah of course." You grabbed his hand and started walking the other direction. 

"I'll see you guys tomorrow! Get home safe everyone! Me and my bestie are going to talk!" you waved. 

'I guess I didn't need any excuse to get him away from the group.' 

You do admit this is extremely weird behavior even for Chun Young. The group definitely also finds this weird. The fact that he chose to talk to you privately when nobody knew what was going on was very odd. 

'oh god what is happening to me' you fake cried. 

"This, is far enough." Chun Young, who you were still pulling by the hand suddenly spoke up. 

You finally snapped out of your thoughts and realized you were in a hallway far from the group's sight. 

"oh. heh heh" 

You let go of his hand and waited for him to speak. You stared at his eyes and he stared at yours. You waited and waited not knowing what to anticipate. His dark eyes sparkled in the afternoon sun as he gazed at you. The thought 'Jesus Christ this man is hot.' filled your head. Finally, you couldn't take the intense staring anymore and broke the silence. 

"Uh, so what did you want to talk about?" 

He parted his mouth and spoke. "Do you.." but then stopped. 

"What is it? Why are you hesitating? Is everything alright?" you got more confused the longer this dragged out. 

After a few seconds, he sighed and said "I like you. You don't have any special interests in me." 

'WHAT?!' you thought as you desperately tried to control your expression. 

'WHAT?!?! There is no way this is happening to me right now. What do I say?? I do not work well under pressure.'