Chapter 12

Shaaaaaaaaa~

The rain poured relentlessly one evening as Ji Jon middle schoolers all scurried their way home. Two girls walked carefully side by side as they chattered away about their day.

"I hope Soo-Ah will be okay coming home by herself." Dan I wondered.

"She'll be fine. But remember what happened last time in the rain? I'm a bit worried." Yeo Ryeong added.

"Yeah. If we weren't there something bad could've happened."

"Too bad we can't stay with her. If she didn't sleep again in class she wouldn't have had to join the club."

One hour later ----

Somewhere in the school, Soo-Ah stood with a sweat drop as she awkwardly scratched her face with her finger. In front of her was a boy of unknown origin looking very pink, anticipating her response.

"I'm really sorry. I've never seen you or even talked to you before this." She finally broke the silence.

The boy's face fell a little.

"I can't date you. Sorry." Soo Ah cleared again.

'I hope he stops bothering me. It's so obvious he wants to get close to Yeo Ryeong through me.'

"I'm going to head out now. Um. See you." Soo Ah quickly ended the encounter and left the classroom with her bag.

'I can't say I didn't expect this. I mean I knew what I was getting into when I made friends with them. I knew I had to sacrifice my social life. I knew there was no way anybody would ever come up to me sincerely anymore. But wow. He at least could have pretended.'

With a sigh, you walked home with your yellow umbrella, the mood not matching the color. After a long night of homework and chores, you went to sleep with too many things on your mind.

The next morning, you walked with the girls to school feeling somewhat rested.

"Soo Ah how was the club yesterday?" Yeo Ryeong asked.

"It was horrible!" you fake cried.

"I had to help organize so many books in the library. My shoulders hurt."

"Haha. They should pay you." Dan I joked.

"For real! I will never sleep in class again." You exclaimed.

As the three of you walked into the classroom, you noticed people watching you.

'Okay weird. What is it this time.' you thought as you furrowed your brow.

As you walked up to your desk, you noticed a clear bag full of little balls of chocolate.

"ooh congratulations Soo Ah~"

"I didn't know you had someone special."

The four boys came up to the three of you with questioning looks.

"I wonder who gave you chocolates. They look so sweet!" Ju In smiled making flowers sparkle behind him. But for some reason, it felt a bit off.

'Why do I feel like he is a bit upset right now.' you thought.

"I think I might know who gave me chocolates." you told them.

"Who?" they all questioned in unison while looking uncomfortable.

"Just someone I know. I'll deal with this. Don't worry guys." you grabbed the bag of chocolates and left the classroom. Or tried to.

You stopped on account of someone pulling you back by your wrist. You turn around to see Ju In holding your hand tight while having the same bubbly smile. You stared at him for a split second before noticing a weirdly dangerous aura behind as the four boys stood behind him.