Chapter 13

'Oh and here we go again,

destroy myself to keep a friend,

hiding away, cuz I was afraid you'd say no,

I wonder if I cross your mind,

half as much as you do mine,

if I tell you the truth, what will I lose I don't know,

I wish, I sent you that drunk text at mid-night,

I was just scared it would ruin our friendship,

but I really meant it,

I wonder how you would reply.'

'damn. Why is he sleeping to such a sad song.' you thought to yourself as you read the lyrics on chunyoung phone over his shoulder.

"Soo Ah can you come to the cafeteria with me for a second, I want to buy some juice but I don't want to go alone." Ju In invited.

"Coming~" you replied and headed over.

The friend group was pretty stiff today and you just could not figure out why. 'What is happening in the plot that I don't know about?'

"Ju In are you good?" you asked him.

"Huh? oh yeah I'm fine Soo Ah-." He stopped himself and went back into his thoughts.

"Ok. Stop. What is going on?" you exclaimed as you stopped and stood infront of him.

Crossing your arms, you put forth your best scary face in hopes of breaking him. And break he did because he kept looking everywhere but you.

You grabbed his face and turned him to face you. He closed his eyes shut tight as if embracing for impact. 'what is he hiding from me?' you lifted one eyebrow while examining his perfect features. 'He looks like a kid who knows he's in trouble.'

Finally, he couldn't hold his breath anymore and grabbed your hand off his face.

"Okay okay. I'll tell you. Just not right now. I'll tell you after school today."

"So there WAS something going on. Is that why everybody's been acting so weird?" you talked to yourself.

'Especially Dan I. That girl sucks at lying.'

You suddenly remembered the day's morning when Dan I was acting like a robot and being all creepy.

In the middle of your thinking, Ju In grabbed your shoulders and turned you around. Pushing you forward a little, he exclaimed,

"Lets forget about that for now and go grab some juice!"

.

The school day has finally ended and the science projects has been turned in. It was hard to present your groupmates were so rigid. Usually they were really good under pressure. You thought they'd eat you up but it turned out to be weird. Of course nobody was paying attention to the material, they just watched in awe at the beautiful main characters talking. Even the teacher. Needless to say, you got a good score.

As everyone packed up and left, you and your friends lingered to the rooftop to talk.

"Alright to be honest you're all freaking me out. Is this some kind of plot to throw me off the roof or something? What is going on in here?"

"Wha- no we're not throwing you off the building. Not with the cameras anyway." Ji Ho shook his head jokingly which, admittedly, lightened your tension a little.

"We need to tell you something Soo Ah." Yeo-ryeong stated hesitently.

"Try not to freak out." Dan I added.