Chapter 7

A couple days go by and you're slowly recovering from the loss. At least you get to keep in touch with her and call each other. In the mean time, you decided to turn to games on your phone to keep you company. 

Sitting in class waiting for it to start, you called your friend and played league of legends with her. 

"Bitch I have to sleep I literally got school tomorrow."

"Oh yeah I keep forgetting the time zones are different. One more game"

"talk about abandonment issues" you felt her roll her eyes.

"Bruh shut the hell up. If you knew you shouldn't have left" you said as you killed this random player. 

Laughing out loud, you told your friend "This player suck bruh he's been trying to kill me since the game started and I just keep beating him up" 

"Who? What's his name?"

"It just says "player03543759" here. Ha! He must have known he suck." you said jokingly but all of a sudden, you feel the room going silent. The player who again comes back to kill you also stopped moving. You look up to see students darting eyes between you and another student from the back of the class. 

'Why is Yoo Chun Young glaring at me like that.' 

'Should I just ignore it..? or should I go to him and ask what's wrong....?'

You decided the second option was better as you didn't want any bad blood with any main characters. They'll ruin your life even if they don't mean to.

'If the kids here think I did something to their precious little prince Imma get bullied so hard.' you thought to yourself as you got up and made your way over to him as everybody watched. His eyes were on you the whole time which made you extremely nervous and not to mention all the other kids just watching my downfall. 

You gave them the 'tf you looking at' glare and they turned away. 'huh. The side characters actually have some common sense. crazy.' 

You finally got to the empty seat in front of him and sat down. "You good.?" you asked him still holding your phone and with your earbuds in one ear.  He then finally dropped the glare and it might have been because you were close to him but you swore you saw a small smirk which caught off guard.

"Check your phone" he calmly said. 

Confused, you checked your phone only to see you've been killed by 'player03543759'. Widening your eyes, you finally connected the dots. 

"That was you??" Turned out he's been attacking you under the desk while staring at you as you wasted time coming over to talk to him. 

"Oh I see how it is. You know what bring it." You started playing with him. 

"I'm hanging up idiot. I'm going to sleep" your friend from the other side of the world said. 

"Wait if you leave the game in the middle of it you'll get punished." you tried to stop her. 

"The game is finished idiot pay attention." She responds as you see her break down their main tower. 

With your mouth slightly open, you told her "That's the most badass thing you've done in your entire life." 

"No the most badass thing I'll ever do is hang up on your ass and go to sleep. Good night" 

With a slight chuckle, you told her good night and she hangs up. 

You look up at Chun Young and asked him if he wanted to be on your team to which he agreed and from then on you two became gaming buddies. 

A couple weeks go by and you both warmed up to each other. He even gave you his number so you guys could play after school. You started becoming a bit popular too. 

"Hey Soo Ah~" Some girl came up to your desk when break time started. 

"Oh Hey can I help you?" You kept a friendly tone. 

"No I was just wondering if you wanted anything. I'm going over to buy some lunch." 

"Uh no thanks I'm supposed to eat with my friends today anyway" You laughed a little and left. 'I'm so good at lying' you thought to yourself as you took out the bread and milk you bought this morning and headed to the roof. 

'Yeah I'm avoiding everyone now' you thought as you sat down leaning on the wall. 

A minute later, the entire gang came to the roof. 

"Soo Ahh~" Ju In sat next to you. 

"Oh hey guyss" you were hoping to get some fresh air but it's alright these people are cool. 

"Did you come up to enjoy the fresh air too?" You asked. 

"Yeah it gets suffocating sometimes in the classroom" They all agreed as they sat around you and ate lunch. 

'Aww what a cute bunch' you thought. By now you've got all of their numbers and have grown pretty close to them. 

With a little laugh you told them "I wish people learned to just leave you alone. But hey at least the school year is almost over." 

"Why wish when we can make up a plan or something and make it come true?" Dan I added. 

"You know what I like where this is going" You responded. 

"Me too I'm in" Yeo Ryeong joined. 

"Now now guys let's not do anything rash" Eun Hyung.

You and the two girls scrunched up your noses and frowned at him. 

"Hey I didn't say I disapproved of it. I just know you guys well enough to at least give out warnings."

"Yayy so we're all down for dragging your popularity through the mud?" You asked looking around. 

"Hell yeah" they all said in unison.

Little did you guys know, no tactic would work in making them less popular in this kind of a manhwa. However, it did lead to a much closer friend group which would eventually lead to a beach trip at the end of middle school. 

'I really hope being close to them won't come back and bite me in the ass in the future.' you thought.