1. "Why would he do all that? "

How does it feel... when the person who said that he'll be by your side, the person who was your childhood best friend, the person who you made promise with, the person who... you loved, becomes the worst enemy of yours?

It feels awful.

Sarada was suffering from the same feeling as she stood in front of a banana haired teen. His ocean blue eyes, which always seemed darker than the Seventh's, were now holding many unreadable emotions in them.

Why would he do all that?, Sarada always wondered.

She stood there panting heavily with her eyes bleeding and many wounds on her body while the surroundings had fire, the trees broke and the blue sky... red. Her Sussano, which wasn't in a good shape, stood right behind her.

The both teens stared at eachother; Sarada with anger in her eyes, with an urge to avenge her parent's death while Boruto's eyes couldn't be read. The shine they always had in them, was now gone. The boy who always had a cheeky grin on his face was now seemed suffering from hell.

"Say Boruto, why would you do all of that? ", she asked in between her heavy breath.

No reply.

Boruto just stood there with a scar on his right eye, a dark cloak resting on his shoulder while a sword in his hands, staring at her... wondering that how much she has changed in these past three years; her hair longer and eyes more beautiful.

"Sarada! ", Kawaki called out her name as he jumped from a tree. "Sarada, are you alright? ", he asked.

"Yes-", she stopped when she saw that Boruto was gone. "He got away again. ", she whispered.

"Don't worry about that. You must visit hospital, right now. You seem in a bad shape. ", he concerned. "Where is Sasuke? ", he asked.

"He's... gone. ", her voice cracked as her eyes became teary. "Forever... ", she whispered while Kawaki stood there not believing it.

"What do you mean? "

"He was killed... just now. By him. ", she replied, greeting her teeth. The fire of revenge in her kept growing.

"Sarada! ", Kawaki raised his voice when he saw Sarada fall on her knees. "No talking now, I'm taking you to Konoha Hospital. ", he ordered as he picked her up and ran towards the gates of Konoha.

On the other hand, Boruto sat on a tree watching Kawaki and Sarada. His eyes were depressed. "Take care, Sarada. ", he whispered and vanished in thin air.

***

"Oh my! What happened to her? ", Sumire panicked as Kawaki made Sarada lay on the hospital bed.

"Was attacked by Boruto. ", he replied with no emotions in his voice and kept staring at Sarada. "He's killed Sasuke as well. ", he added.

"I wonder... why is he doing all that? ", Sumire spoke as she checked the wounds on Sarada.

"Of course, because he's a shithead. He's killed many poeple... he's hurt Sarada as well. I'm not going to firgive him... ever. ", his hands formed a fist while Sumire held back her tears.

"He has... changed. ", her voice cracked. "Anyways, Kawaki you should leave the room now. I must treat her wounds before it turns into something serious. ", she added while Kawaki left with a nod.

Why is it always me?, she thought. First, she loved Boruto... he didn't loved her back but he loved Sarada. Though he never accepted his feelings for her but it was really obvious that he felt something for her. Then she started having feelings for Kawaki, now he likes Sarada as well.

***

"Kawaki. ", Shikamaru called out while Kawaki looked up at him. "Lord Eighth is calling you. ", he informed and Kawaki nodded.

"Coming. "

***

"Do you find his body? ", Lord Eighth, Konohamaru, asked.

"No. When I got there, I saw Sarada there... no one else. She said that Boruto was there just a moment ago but I didn't see him as well. ", Kawaki replied.

"What Boruto wants? ", Konohamaru whispered to himself. "Anyways, make sure to take care of Hinata. She's been feeling really down nowadays. ", he ordered.

"Yes. Lord Eighth... where is the Seventh? ", he asked.

"He's been with Fourth Kazekage for some business, lately. You need not to worry about that, he'll be back soon. ", Konohamaru spoke and Kawaki nodded.

"I'll leave now. ", he said.

***

"Sarada? ", Chocho concerned as she saw her move. "Sumire! She's awake! ", she shouted while Sumire ran inside the room.

"Sarada! ", Sumire called out. "Looks like she's having a bad dream. ", she added when she saw the uneasiness on Sarada's face.

"Should I wake her up? ", Chocho asked. Sumire nodded while Chocho shook her a bit. "Sarada, wake up. Don't worry, I'm here. Everything's alright. ", she spoke softly.

"Boruto! ", Sarada shouted and sat up straight with her eyes shivering. She looked around and saw her friends surrounding her. She covered her face with her hands and cried silently.

"Sarada... ", Chocho whispered with tears filling up her eyes and hugged her. "It's gonna be alright. Don't cry. ", she cried.

"Chocho! Why... why is he doing that? ", Sarada asked while Chocho's tears fell out. She kept quiet as she had no answer.

While Sumire, Mitsuki, Shikadai, Inojin watched them crying with watery eyes. They are still not over the fact that Boruto has betrayed the village, betrayed his friends.

***

"Sissy! ", a little boy ran towards Sarada who was getting Chocho's and Sumire's support to walk. "I was waiting for you! ", the little boy added.

"I'm sorry, Hiroshi. You must be hungry, right? I'll cook you something. ", Sarada spoke as she hugged Hiroshi, her brother. He was born a month before Sakura, Sarada's mother, got killed... by Boruto.

"Sarada! ", Chocho and Sumire scolded. "You'll be taking rest. We'll take care of her. ", Chocho added.

"Please. You both are already doing so much. ", Sarada felt useless for being such a burden on them.

"Shut up! ", Chocho scolded. "Sumire, you take care of Hiroshi. I'll cook something. ", she ordered while Sumire nodded and left. Chocho took Sarada to her room and made her lay on her bed. "Call me if you need something, alright? ", she said with a smile.

"Thanks. ", Sarada smiled back and turned her face to the wall. Chocho stared at her back for a few moments and made sure she was asleep. She sighed and looked at Sarada's side table. There was a photo frame, laying upside down. Chocho picked up the frame and sighed when she saw the picture in the frame; picture of team 7.

"It is weird... that how a picture doesn't change while the people in it does. ", she sighed and looked at the stary sky from window. "God, please send help. "

Hope you'll like this story.

Take care!