16. "We must defeat him"

I've made some changes in chapter 14.
And to understand this chapter, you must read that first.

Enjoy the reading!

"Hima, are you alright? " Boruto turned around to his sister only to find her crying. "Hima? " He panicked. "What happened? Are you hurt? "

"Big brother... I-I missed you. " She cried and hugged him. Boruto smiled and hugged her back, placing a kiss on her head.

"Don't cry, Hima. It's alright now. " Tears developed in his eyes as he hugged her. The feeling of hugging his little sister, his sunflower, was also one of those things he longed for.

"Where were you all this time? Do you even know how worried mama was? "

"I know, Hima. I know. " He broke the hug and bent down to her level. To his surprise, he did not had to bend as much as he did before. She has gotten taller, he grinned at the thought and patted her head. "Let's go to everyone. "

***

"I like you! " Akuma smirked as he got hit by Mitsuki unexpectedly for the very second time. "You've got nearly the same speed as me. "

While Mitsuki was on his knees with Chocho supporting him, while the others on their tracks.

"C'mon, boy! Play with me more! " Akuma shouted wickedly and threw some strange looking worms at them. Mitsuki let his snakes escape to stop them but it didn't work. Instead, the snakes fell dead. "Aw, don't tell me you're already over. "

"Mitsuki! " Chocho scolded when Mitsuki got up again while Akuma's lips formed an evil smirk.

"Bring it on. "

***

"Sakura. Sumire. Do you both have enough chakra to heal yourselves and the others? " Naruto asked.

"I do have it. But Sukura-san's all chakra is drained up. " Sumire answered.

"Denki, the injection. " Sarada demanded.

"I'm sorry. But once an object is put into this robot, it eats the object to get power. " Denki sighed.

"If that's the case... " Naruto started. "Then Sakura, you will go back to Konoha with Teme, Iwabe, Denki and Metal. The rest of us will be coming back both Boruto and Himawari. " Naruto ordered.

"Oi, Usuratonkachi. I'm not going back. " He replied plainly.

"Teme! " Naruto whisper yelled in his ear. "Sakura needs you right now! " He scolded while Sasuke's cheeks heated up but he prevented it from showing.

"We'll handle everything -ttebayo! " Naruto grinned while Sasuke chuckled.

"You better come back with the kids safe, Usuratonkachi. " Naruto lifted his hand for a fist bump which was gladly accepted by Sasuke.

~CRACKLE~CRACKLE~

"Eh? What is that? " Inojin asked while Naruto and Sasuke turned serious. They moved towards the sand particles which were floating in the air.

"私たちは危険にさらされています" The particles of the sand wrote in the air.

(Translation: "We're in danger". )

"They're in danger. " Naruto whispered, lpud enough for everyone to hear. "Everyone! Let's go! "

***

"Mitsuki, please stop! You're in no condition to fight. " Chocho, who was badly injured herself, yelled at Mitsuki who just wasn't giving up. His all chakra was used up and he was laying on the ground looking lifeless.

Gaara, who has sent the help request to the others, has just fainted while Shikadai also has bruises all over himself.

"Just when I thought I was having fun-" Akuma kicked Mitsuki making him choke blood. "-your chakra finished. Just how weak you shinobis are? " He rolled his eyes. "You're a wimp-" He was cut off by a kick taking place on his stomach.

The Uzumaki Kick.

"Who's a wimp? Would you repeat that? " Boruto had his jougan and byakugan on while veins were visible on his arms and forehead.

"You bitch-"

"One more word, and you'll be dead. " He stepped on Akuma with his shoes which had blades on them making Akuma scream in pain.

On the other hand, Chocho ran over to Mitsuki and helped him to get off the battlefield. Himawari brought Shikadai and Gaara near them as well.

"You good, Hima? " Himawari nodded in reply as she continued to heal Gaara.

"Get. Off. Me!!! " Akuma groaned and applied force on Boruto's leg, digging in his nails, making Boruto jump away with his sword active.

"Akuma, there's something important that I want to tell you. " Boruto whispered.

"What? That Zaki still prefers you?! " Akuma spat.

"Akuma... Zaki is dead. " Boruto informed while Akuma stared at him like he suddenly turned into shit. Then he started laughing loudly.

"Your jokes aren't good, you know! " He laughed.

"This is not a joke, Akuma. She stabbed herself and told me to give you her message. " Boruto was serious. That made Akuma think. "She asked for your forgiveness. For abandoning you. "

No, Akuma still doesn't believe that.

Boruto sighed and activated his jougan. A screen took place in the air which showed the incident that has just happened in the cave.

"Boruto please, say sorry to Akuma from my side. " The smile and voice, both were broken. It shattered Akuma's heart into pieces. The screen vanished and Akuma fell on his knees. Not believing what has happened.

"Akuma-" Boruto was cut off by Akuma jumping on him causing him to fall on his back, hitting his head.

"You couldn't even take care of her, huh?! " Akuma's eyes were redder than ever. It looked like blood was goong to flow out of his eyes.

Oh shit. Akuma has just touched him. But Boruto doesn't feel like his soul is being dragged away. He knows the feeling when you get your soul snatched away. But he isn't feeling anything like that at the moment.

Water. He felt some water on his face. He realized that Akuma is crying and it's the first time he's seen him cry.

"I'm going to kill you! " Akuma yelled as he put pressure on Boruto's neck. While Boruto tried to free himself.

"Boruto! " It was Naruto's voice. He had his sage mode on while Sarada was beside him with her Susano and mangekyo sharingan activated.

While everyone else was near Gaara, Shikadai and Mitsuki.

"Oh. Your friends are here to save you, huh? " Akuma spoke in his maniac voice. "It'll be fun-" He was cut of by Sarada kicking him which made him get off Boruto.

Sarada quickly made Boruto get up who was coughing and patted his back. "Are you okay? " She asked while he nodded.

"We must defeat him. "

Hope you like this chapter.

Tale care! 9