10. "All The Pain Behind The Truth"

"Zaki has captured Sarada?! No! It's not possible! It can't be! ", Boruto's mind yelled while his heart pounded in his chest hard. But he didn't show it.

"She was really pretty, just like you said. ", Zaki giggled while Boruto greeted his teeth. "She seemed to be out of chakra. It was surprising. ", she pouted.

"Zaki, I swear if you did something to her then-"

"We're here! ", Zaki shouted and opened the door.

"What the hell is it even made of?! ", a girly voice shouted in frustration.

"It's not... Sarada'a voice. ", Boruto thought. "Who the hell did she kidnapped?! ", he panicked.

"That's made up of an Uchiha's eye. It's not easy to break. ", Zaki replied in her cute voice and she approached her. Sumire. She seemed shock, sweat dirpping from her forehead.

"Uchiha's eye?! Did she do something to him?! ", Boruto thought and looked at the direction where the man was tied. He had blood on him. Boruto greeted his theeth and took his steps towards Zaki.

"Anyways! Here's your beloved, Boruto! ", Zaki shouted with a chuckled. "Boruto-", she was cut off by Boruto holding her by her collar roughly, his eyes screaming; Rage.

"I told you to not to do anything to them! ", he shouted making Sumire flinched. She had tears in her eyes... she was seeing Boruto after so many years. Her throat wad feeling rough, her heart was feeling weight on it while the tears in her eyes were now threatening to fall.

"Oh, don't worry. I did nothing. ", Zaki tried to remove his hand from her collar but he jerked it away.

"You said that the rope is made of an Uchiha's eye! It means you-"

"I did. ", Zaki whispered, her eyes holding darkness. "They were just being too annoying. ", she added.

Boruto glared hard at her while she kept looking down. He left her and stopped himself from punching her. "Get lost. "

"Ha! ", Zaki laughed. "I'll give you some time alone, lovebirds. ", she added with a grin and left.

Boruto sighed heavily and turned towards the girl who was now crying. "Oh please. I'm tired of seeing people cry in front of me. ", he said in his mind.

"Boru-to. ", Sumire uttered.

"I'll free you somehow. Don't worry. ", he sighed.

"Boruto... hey. Please tell me why are you doing this? Please. ", she cried out.

"Sumire, why are you in this forest? ", he asked.

"Boruto, no-"

"Answer. ", he demanded with all the gentleness in his voice gone, scaring Sumire.

"We all... came here to bring you back. ", she said while Boruto's eyes widened.

"I'm not coming back! "

"Listen to me first! ", she yelled. "Sarada... she said that Sasuke-san came in her dream and told her not to take revenge from you. Instead- talk to you. ", she explained while Boruto looked at the man who had a smirk on his face.

"I told you to-"

"Enough Boruto. ", the man spoke. Sumire hesitated and turned her face towards the voice.

"Sasuke-san.... ", she blurted out.

***

"Sumire... ", Kawaki whispered in his sleep gaining everyone's attention. Sarada rushed towards him and cheked his temperature.