6. "Why do I keep dreaming about him? "

"Phew! That was really hard! ", Inojin groaned as he sat on the grass.

"I'm so hungry now! ", Chocho yelled.

"What a drag... ", Shikadai whispered to himself with a proud smirk as they won the fight.

"Are you okay, Hima? ", Kawaki asked while she nodded.

"Hey, what happened Sumire? ", Denki asked as he saw Sumire stare at her foot.

"Well, it's nothing. My ankle was twisted in between. ", Sumire replied with a nervous smile.

"What the heck?! Show me! ", Chocho yelled as she ran towards Sumire and checked her ankle. "Oh no, it's really bad. It's all swollen. ", she added being worried. Kawaki and the others surrounded her being worried as well.

"It's really nothing. I can heal it. ", Sumire said and tried to heal the wound but it didn't worked. She has been hit by the monster once by its teeth on foot, so it's now hard to fix the wound. "Curse it! ", she muttered under her breathe.

"Can you walk on your own? ", Kawaki asked.

"Yeah. Not a big problem. ", Sumire said and got up. She slowly tried to walk and was successful... at least to others. She was using her chakra to walk properly just to not to worry her friends. "See? It's alright! "

"Alright, let's continue-", Inojin was cut off by everyone realizing the same thing.

"Where the hell is Sarada?! "

"First tell us that why are you all here? ", Metal asked.

"Sarada wants to bring Boruto back, or at least talk to him. ", Shikadai answered.

"What the heck?! "

"Then we are going to help you all too! "

"No! You must give the reports of your mission to Lord Eighth first. ", Sumire said while the three nodded and left. "No time to talk now, let's go and find her. ", she added.

***

"Where the hell am I? ", Sarada thought as she walked in a cave making the bats in it fly away. She kept taking huge steps, as she's scared of something... losing someone? Getting killed? For her friends? She doesn't know!

"Wooo! I've only heard about you, now seeing you in person... woah, you're really beautiful! ", a girly voice echoed in the cave. Sarada hesitantly looked up to find a throne with a girl sitting on it. Sarada couldn't see her face but her eyes was glowing green while her huge smirk was showing.
___

"Boruto? ", Sarada asked when she saw Boruto in front of her right after she opened her eyes. She quickly stood far away from him, activating her sharingan and holding her kunai. "Boruto... ", she whispered as she saw Boruto slowly stand up and come close to her. "Boruto! Don't come near me! I'm not in a mood to fight! I'm here to talk! ", she yelled. But no use, he kept coming closer untill he was a foot away from her.

"Sarada. ", his heavy, deep voice whispered. "You should leave. Or she'll hurt them. ", he added causing Sarada to inactivate her sharingan.

"What are you saying? Who'll be hurt? Who'll hurt them? ", she asked.

"You-", Boruto was cut off by a huge explosion taking place nearby. He quickly covered Sarada while she stood there, confused. "Maybe it's him. ", Sarada heard him whisper.

"What's happening? ", Sarada asked.

"Sarada! ", Sarada looked at her friends who were looking at her worriedly.

Suddenly, a huge dragon appeared burning the forest. "Kawaki! Take Sarada with you! ", Boruto yelled as he charged towards the dragon while Kawaki did as he said.

"Boruto! What is happening?! ", Sarada shouted.

"Sarada... let him do whatever he wants. ", Kawaki whispered as he reached the spot where everyone else was.

"No! Boruto! ", Sarada yelled with her tears flooding as she saw Boruto getting eaten by the dragon.

***

"Sarada? Are you okay? ", Chocho asked when Sarada woke up with a jolt.

"Boruto! Where is he?! ", Sarada asked.

"Sarada... "

"Where is he Chocho?! He's in danger! "

"Sarada... "

"He's in danger. We must save him-"

"Sarada! ", Chocho shouted as she held Sarada by her shoulders causing her to come back to earth. "We still haven't gotten to him. ", she added with tears in her eyes.

"We... haven't? ", Sarada whispered while Chocho hugged her making Sarada cry. "Why do I keep dreaming about him? ", she added as she cried even harder.

Hope you like this chapter.

Take care!