Epilogue. "Another Love To Bloom"

A banana haired teen, about fifteen, ran around in the village with some people chasing him around. He had some blue and red paint in his hand and all over himself as well.

"Saruto, stop right there!" One of the jounins, who were chasing him, yelled. The teen, Saruto, didn't listen.

Instead, he signalled someone up in the sky and right after, a huge log fell in the jounins way. Saruto got away from their eyes and met with some kids around his age near a river.

"C'mon, Saruto. You're gonna get scolded by mom." A girl with a whisker birthmark on her cheek sighed.

"Don't worry, Sarah." Saruto grinned which was exactly like Naruto's. "I know you will save me." He winked.

"What a drag..." A girl yawned heavily as she put her blonde hair up in a ponytail that looked more like a pineapple. "You always get us in trouble, Saruto."

"Oh please, Shikaki. Don't start again." Saruto rolled his eyes as he put the paint on the ground.

"Hey! Don't spill it!" The pale guy groaned as he got some paint on himself. He had long orange hair with yellow eyes and thin eye brows with a packet of chips in his hand. His friends admire him because he eats so much but never gets chubby. Chocha, his name is.

"Everyone!" A boy came running towards them with a girl behind him walking normally. "They're coming this way!" The boy panted. "Hide!" Kare, his name.

"Oi, Kiki. Walk faster- no, run! they'll catch you!" A boy, who had purple short hair with sky blue eyes and a whisker-like birthmark on his cheeks, shouted. Inoma.

"I've done nothing wrong. Why should I hide?" The girl said as she shot a glare at everyone. She had black long hair with yellow outlines on them and black eyes. Inoma rolled his eyes and ran.

Everyone found their hiding spots but Kiki remained calm and didn't move an inch. The jounins arrived and surrounded her.

"Found one..." One of the jounins whispered to himself, then raised his voice. "Where are the others?!"

"First things first, I wasn't one of them."

"Doesn't matter, answer!"

"Too loud." She itched in her ear and then looked at the jounins who were still looking at her, asking for the answer. She sighed. "They all went that way." She pointed towards the west and the jounins left.

The little ninjas peeped their heads out of their hiding spots and all of them grinned at Kiki.

"Didn't expect that, ya know!" Saruto grinned as he bumped his shoulder with Kiki's receiving a glare from her.

"You're the eldest of them all. Be responsible a little." Kiki scolded.

"Oh c'mon! Where there is fun, there is no age. I can't even imagine living a life like you do. No fun, no talking to anyone. Why are you like that, huh?"

Kiki sighed. "If the eldest can't be responsible, the second eldest has to." For some reason, Saruto felt his heart beat race when Kiki and him locked eyes.

(we all know the reason... right?)

"Nah- you're the third eldest, Kiki." Sarah grinned as she put her arm around Saruto's shoulder making him land back to earth. He nearly swore he saw stars in Kiki's onyx eyes. "I'm the second- though just two minutes apart from Saruto." Yup, they are twins.

Saruto first looked at Sarah and then back at Kiki. Why was he feeling like that? He's never felt that before.

Then suddenly, Saruto's heart wasn't beating hard because of Kiki in front him. But because he just heard the voice of the woman he fears the most.