15. "Yet To Be Completed"

"Denki, Iwabe, Metal. You all are late. " Naruto spoke as the three jumped on the tress.

"I apologize, Lord Seventh. Denki had to bring his robots to track Sumire. " Iwabe informed.

"Does any of you have something related to Sumire? " Denki asked.

"Well, I have this syringe. She had some chakra inside of it for emergency. " Sarada replied as she gave him the syringe. "Will that work? "

"Sure, it will. " Denki put the syringe in the mouth of one of his robots and it activated. It started to pace towards somewhere.

"Let's go. "

***

"I have to find them as soon as I can. " Sumire said to herself as she roamed here and there in the cave.

Suddenly, she heard a crackling sound. She alerted herself and waited for the opponent to show up. She was thinking of a huge, ugly monster but it appeared to be a tiny, cute one.

"Okay, what? " She asked herself. It didn't even seem like a monster to her.

"Sumire?! " She heard a voice and looked up with a jolt only to find her friends looking at her while panting.

"What are you all-" She was cut off by Sarada hugging her.

"Sumire, you scared the shit outta all of us. " Sarada whispered in her ear causing her to chuckle lightly.

"Don't worry, I'm completely unharmed. " Sumire whispered back. Her eyes fell on Kawaki who was looking at her with some unreadable expressions. She smiled at him but those expressions didn't go away.

"Let's go, we must defeat Princese Zaki before she takes over the world. " Naruto ordered.

"Please, wait Lord Seventh! " Sumire spoke. "There are some other people inside. They'll be here. " She added and gazed at Sarada who was looking at the direction Sumire came from.

Sarada saw two shadows coming towards them. For some reason, her heart pounded loudly in her chest. One of the shadows was carrying the other on its back.

"S-Sarada...? " One of them spoke and the tears, which she didn't even know she was holding back, fell out.

Her face was expressionless, yet, it showed many emotions. Her tears were flowing like a waterfall while her brain was trying to process if it's dream or real.

The others were also dumbfounded.

On the other hand, Sakura and Sasuke were in the same condition.

"M-mama... papa. " She finally spoke and fell on her knees. Sakura and Sasuke ran towards her and hugged her tightly.

They just sat there, hugging each other and cried. Sarada never even thought of seeing her parents again. Of course, everyone thought that they were dead.

"S-Sumire? " Kawaki asked.

"They were alive this whole time. " Sumire replied, understanding the question. "Boruto was trying to free them somehow. But Princess Zaki possessed their soul as well so he was afraid if he takes them somewhere, Zaki will harm herself which will result in hurting Sakura-san and Sasuke-san as well. " She added.

"Mama, Papa... I-I missed you s-so much. " Sarada cried.

"We missed you too, cute little peanut. "

"B-but... how you both are here? "

"Princess Zaki... but don't worry, Boruto was with us this whole time. He didn't let anyone harm us. " Sakura smiled when she felt her daughter's little fingers on her face.

"Your face is all wet, ya know. " Sarada chuckled while the others did the same.

"So is yours. " Sakura replied. "But you've become even prettier. " She smiled.

The three got up and and looked at Naruto who was a crying mess.

"Oi Teme. Your eye's in a pretty bad shape, ya know! " Naruto scolded with tears all over his face. Never in his dreams has he imagined that he would be seeing the team 7 again. The only problem is Kakashi not being there.

Even if Kakashi is not there with them physically. He'll always remain there with them mentally. He'll stay in their hearts forever.

"So is your face. Usuratonkachi. " Sasuke chuckled seeing Naruto cry really bad. The three hugged each other for a mean time and then broke it.

Knowing the mission is yet to be completed.

Hope you like this chapter.

Tale care!