Welcome

Cameron's p.o.v

"Well Mr.Dallas we've tried everything in our will power to stop this baby from coming. Unfortunately, no matter what we did she is too dilated for us to stop it. Now your baby will be premature and sometimes premature baby's don't always make it, we will do everything to keep your baby safe. Would you like to come into the room and help deliver your baby?" He asked me.

I just sat there in shock. My heart was racing causing shakey hands.

"O-of Course. " I stuttered.
I followed behind him and with every step my heart began racing. We went down the hall and took a left which practically led us straight into the room. I took one glace at her and in the pit of my stomach I knew that something was wrong. She laid their just like Alexis........

*Flashback*

"I Can't believe we're having a baby!" Alexis said as she snuggled into my chest. Although we we're only 16 it seemed so right....we thought we were so ready.

"I know! Look he's getting so big" I said as I placed my hands on her stomach.

"Hey Jack, It's you're daddy." I cooed while rubbing my hand around her stomach. I just kept smiling like a fool and looked up at her when she clutched her stomach.

"Cam,My water just broke!" She shouted as she squinted and held her stomach in pain. I panicked and picked her up bridal style, then practically ran to the car.

*skips car ride at hospital*

They took her in immediately and left me stranded in the waiting room.
I waited and waited and waited until a tall dark haired man came to the waiting room.

"Mr.Dallas?" He called and I got up.

"Yes." I replied as I approached him. With a deep breath and a whipe across the forehead look down sadly at his clipbored.

"Sir I'm so sorry-" he was cut off by my tears And he cleared his throat.

"We tried everything but she was bleeding to much, and the baby was already gone. What I'm trying to say is when you came in, she was having a miscarriage." I cried even harder and whipped my eyes with my sleave.

"C-Can I s-see h-her." I managed to say choking on my tears. He nodded his head and led me into the room.
There she was, lying on the bed with eyes open and skin pale. I felt the tears in my chest as I walked closer to her and my heart felt as if it had physically broke.
I grabbed a cold metal chair and sat it next to the bed, then lowered the bed. I sat down grabbing her hand and intertwined my fingers with hers.

"Hey Alexis...." I said and whiped another tear away.

"I don't know if you can here me right now but I'm sorry. I'm sorry for getting you pregnant..... I'm sorry for not telling you I loved you enough. I'm sorry I wasn't here in this room when you and Jack passed......I love you so much-" I was interrupted by my own sobbing and my head fell in my face.

"Mr.Dallas.......I think it's time you leave." The doctor said as he entered the room.

*End Of Flashback*

Her skin was pale just like Alexis' and she looked up at me with her sad brown eyes.

"Hey baby, You doin alright?" I asked as I walked to her bed placing her hand in mine. She let out a slight cough and shook her head.

"No,Everything hurts." She said letting a tear slip down her cheek. I handed her her cup of water. After I took it from her I ran my hand through her sweaty hair and kissed her forehead.

"Okay baby, you're going to have to start pushing now." She shook her head.

"I can't, It hurts to bad!" She yelled.

"Can she get an eperdural?!" I practically screamed. The doctors looked at eachother and shook there heads.

"It's too dangerous with this situation. The baby's heartbeat is already racing and by giving her the eperdural it could cause her to have a heart attack." One said. I felt like pulling my hair out, there's nothing they can to for her and I have to watch her suffer.

"Paisley, just squeeze my hand....we've gotta get her out here" she grabed ahold of my hand and sqeezed as hard as she could letting out a push.

"She's crowning!" One of the doctors said relieving me a bit.

"Common Paise! One more push and her head will be out!" I say. She takes in a deep breath and Squeeze's my hand while letting out a big push.

"There's the head!" The doctor shouted to the others. Not a wimper came from our baby and I started to worry.

'Please let them be okay,please let them be okay, please let them be okay."
I kept saying over and over again in my head. She let out another push and the doctor smiled.

"Okay sweetheart one more hard push and your baby's here!" She said and Paisley did as told. With one last push she screamed. I kissed Paisley and started to cry.

"You did so well baby!" I said as I gave her another kiss. I looked over to the nurse who was holding my shakey baby and my heart fell to my stomach.

"What's wrong with her?!" I shouted as I walked closer to the doctor and my baby.

"She's going into shock we need to get her into the ICU." And with one last glance they were out the door. I was worried for my baby girl but my focus was on Paisley. She laid their and was sound asleep obviosly whiped out.

I hope everything will be okay.

Authors Note
Hey guys!
Vote & comment for a new chapter!