The Fight

Cameron's p.o.v

For the last few weeks Nash has been letting Nate and Sammy stay at our place while they look for their own.
Paisley was glad that they were here, she loved having Sammy over expecially to see Dakota.
Sammy adores Dakota to death and is constantly spoiling her.
Although I know that Sammy and Paisley are best friends, I find myself growing jealous over there constant quality time with eachother.
They are always smiling at eachother and sometimes I think he's into her. I know Paisley would never cheet on me or anything but I just wish sammy flirting with her would stop.

"Cameron Sammy's taking me to the mall -"

"Of course he is." I replied, cutting her off.
She gave me a funny look and placed her hands on her hips.

"What's that soupposed to mean?" She asked with a hint of attitude in her voice. I rolled me eyes and turned the T.V off.

" You guys are always hanging out with eachother. I'm just saying im not surprised he's taking you." She shook her head and puffed her chest out.

"I can't believe you." She said while walking to the laundry room.
"What? You're gunna be mad at me because I pointed out that you're always with him instead of your family?!" I said while plopping down on the couch with Dakota.

"This is getting fucking rediculous!" Paisley yelled as she threw some clothes into the washer.

"If you must know Jackass, he's been helping me plan a fucking 1 year anniversary for you!" Instantly guilt come over me and I regretted everything I said.

"Paisley I'm sorry-" she shook her head and Grabed Dakota from my arm's.

"Don't talk to me right now Cameron, I'll see you later." She grabbed the carseat and with that she was out the door.

Paisley's p.o.v

"I don't know what got into him, he's never been the jealous type." I said while biting into my french fry. Sammy sighed while reagusting Dakota on his leg.

"I don't know what to say P, I mean I know he's went through a hard coupple years but-" I was instantly cerious on to why he's had a rough coupple years.
Did he mean before he met me?
Was I causing that much stress on him?

"What do you mean a rough coupple of years? " I interrupted. Sammy's eye's grew big and he looked down at his burger then back at me.

"I'm taking it he hasn't told you yet......" Sammy said and I shook my head.

"What is is Sam?" Insaid said with mh voice growing concerned.

"I think he should-" I immediately interrupted growing upset.

"Dammit Samuel! I'm not in the mood! I want to know!" I said while quitely but sternly slamming my fist on the table.
Sam let out a sigh.

"Fine.
When Cam was like 16 he had this girlfriend, Alexis. Cam was so totally in love with her and one day they found out she was pregnant. He was super excited and he stuck with her throughout the whole thing, that is untill it ended. She went into labor early, like you but unfortunately something went wrong. She and the baby both died leaving Cam like super hearbroken. He started drinking and dabbled into drugs a little bit. He slept around alot and was a complete and total mess.
I think maybe he's afraid he's hoing to loose you and Kota....and that's why he's jealous."

Tears stung my eyes and streamed down my cheeks as Sammy finished the heartbreaking story. Cameron went through this all alone without a shoulder to cry on.....I felt awful for the way I treated him.