I Think I Wanna Know You

Cameron's p.o.v
We got settled into our seats and paisley ran her fingers through her long stright brown hair. I looked at her and she cracked a smile.

"What?" she asked.
"So Paisley I'm cerious about you. I wanna know what you like....what you hate your favorite music just everything...or everything your willing to tell me." she seemed a little uneasy but smiled.

"Um well My full name is Paisley Rose Jacobs.
I love ice cream
My favorite colors purple
I can play the acoustic and I hate people." I laughed at her respond.

"You seem like a people person." I said while she nodded her head.

"No I am I just get stressed out easily...more easily than I should however. What about you tell me about yourself." she said.

"Well my name is Cameron Alexander Dallas
I love chicken encaladas
My favorite colors blue
I don't really play instruments and I love people." I said in my girl voice and she playfully shoved me while laughing.

"Shut up!" she said while still laughing.

"Paisley what do you want want the baby to be?" she looked me in the eyes than shrugged.

"It doesn't really matter to me as long as it's healthy.What about you? What do you want the gender to be?"

"Well it would be cool to have a son but I would love to have a daughter.when I was a kid I always used to picture what my family would be like. I wanted one boy and one girl and a beautiful girl like you." she blushed and smiled at me.

"Cameron what are we?" She asked . I honestly didn't know I mean we've had sex and were constantly flirting with eachother.

"Paisley right now were friends but in the near future I can see us being a coupple.I just want to get to know eachother a little better before we jump into a relationship." I said.

"I feel the same way it's just making it kind of hard with the flirting and the baby stuff. Can we stop flirting untill we start our relationship because seriously if we don't I will grab you by your collar and make out with you it's all I can do not to do that!" God I wish she would do that.

"I can't promise anything babe." I said and she burried her face in her hands.

"Your killing me Dallas. litterly killing me." she spred her fingers and peeked at me.

"Wanna take selfies?" she asked.

"That was so random. But why not." she got out her phone and she posed she faced me and I couldn't help myself. I kissed her right when she took the picture. With our lips still connected she slowly brought her hand down and placed her phone in her lap. She placed her hands on my face and ran her hand through my hair. A few more secounds past and she slowly pulled away.With our foreheads leaning against eschother she opened her eyes and looked into mine.

"You don't really listen Dallas do you?" she asked I shook my head no and I pulled her back into the kiss. I've honestly never had so many feelings for one person like this and I'm not afraid to think that I'm actually in love with her. Everything about her is so extraordinary from the way she talks and the way she moves she just draws me in and no matter how hard I tried I know I couldn't get rid of these feelings because I'm just simply in love with her. I slowly pulled away and moved a piece of hair out of her face.

"Paisley screw it will you be my girlfriend?" her eyes bugged out at me.

"Are you sure Cam I mean we just talk-"

"I know what I said but I don't care anymore I just know one thing and it's that paisley I want you and I know I don't even deserve someone as perfect as you but if I were to see you with anybody else I don't think I could move on with life so will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes Cameron I'll be your girlfriend." I knew it was to soon to drop the L word but I just needed her to be mine. Well get to know eachother throughout this relationship I just wonder whet Nash is going to say.

Authors note
Bare with me through these awfully short chapters! I love you guys and thank you for the 101 reads your amazing!!! Like and comment what you think and pls leave some feedback!! Love you 86s!
~Ashley❤️