The Party

@
Paisleys P.o.v.

I finished curling the last strain of my hair and placed the curler on my dresser. Looking in the mirror I'm actually pretty impressed with my reflection. There aren't to many days I feel and look good.....honestly tonight is the first in a long while. I was wearing my American flag sweater and my miss me booty shorts and had the front of the sweater loosely tucked in inside of the front of my shorts.

'I ain't got no type bad bitches is the only thing that I like'

My phone went off and the caller ID said it was Kaitlyn my best friend.

"Hello?"
"Hey Gurl you almost ready?!"
"Yea I'll be ready when you get here"
"Kay I'll be there in like 5"
"Okay bye"
"Bye"
*Click*
I quickly applied a coat of massacra and went downstairs. Locking the door behind me I could hear her music from down the street. She pulled up and I ran to her car. I opened my door and she smiled as I hopped in.
"Heeyyyy" she said.

"Hey kait" I replied and she looked into her visor and reapplied her lipstick.

"So I was thinking we just stay at the party for a few hours."she said while smacking her lips together.

"That's fine and hey why don't you turn your music down I have neighbors." she threw her head back and laughed.

"Like they can here me! arnt they like 95 or something?" she said while still giggling.

"Mrs.Faddle is 85 and she has ears like a hawk." kait rolled her eyes at me.

"Whatever Paisley." she said and stomped on the gas pedal.

*skips car ride*
We finally found a park and got out the car chatting about who was going to be here. We walked into the house and a strong sent of achohal and weed roamed through the house. People were stumbling around and yelling because the music was so loud. I looked to my left and saw that Kaitlyn has already dissapeared into the crowed. I looked around the room to find a familer face and was continuously getting shoved around. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around.

"Hey hold this." An attractive guy thrusted a beer tworrads me while taking my free hand and led me into the kitchen.

"Thanks for saving me back there" he smiled at me and went to the fridge.

"Its no problem....you looked a little lost back there." i nodded my head in reply and he grabbed a bottle of vodka.

"Do you want some?" he asked me.

"yea sure" he grabbed two shot glasses and filed them up.

"Im Cameron and you are?" he thrusted the glass twoarrd me and I drank it quickly.

"Im Paisley" he smiled at me than took his shot.

"Pretty name for a pretty Girl." he refilled our glasses and made small talk.

shot

shot

shot

shot

shot

MY mind felt fuzzy and Cameron's face became cuter and a little bit more blury by the minute.

"Do you wanna go dance?" he said and we started laughing uncontrolably. sloppily I tryed to stand on my feet and just near collapsed until I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around me. I looked up into Cameron's brown eyes and immedently had a safe feeling spread through my body.

"I gotcha." He said as I balanced myself back onto my feet. He took my hand and led me to the dance floor that was over crowded with people and we found a little spot. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped mine around his neck.