Movie Day with Dakota

Cameron's p.o.v.  

I decided since Paisley has been under alot of stress recently, that she go have a 'Me' day. Of course she took me up on the offer and I was happy. I wanted some father daughter time and what perfect way to do it other than watching movies all day.

After Paisley left I laid out a coupple of movies on the floor in front of Dakota. I put out Frozen, open Season and Wreck it Ralph. It was almost an immediate choose for her as her eye's were drawn to open season. She shouted and hit the case obviously wanting to watch it.

"Good choice my young one." I say causing her to smile. I picked her up and carried her to the couch where she rested on my chest and her eyes fixed on the t.v.
When Boog he Bear was shown on the t.v sqeels erupted out of the month old baby.

"You like that Bear Dakota?" I asked her while planting a kiss on her forehead.

"I'll just have to call you KotaBear from now on huh?" She flashed her beautiful brown eye's at me and a smile broke from my face.

There's no denying it, im absolutely in love with my little KotaBear.

Hey my 86's! 
I know his is seriously an extremely short chapter but I just wanted a little filler so I can write next chapter!!
~Ashley Dallas