Rumor Has It

Paisley's p.o.v

I was flipping through the channels and I saw a picture of Sammy holding a bag......Oh Shit! I started laughing and turned the volume up.

"Sandra im telling you all of the fans we're right Sammy is a bad boy."

The Tall and skinny dark haired man said.

"I cant believe he got a girl pregnant and this whole time everybody thought it was Cameron and Ms .Paisley Jacobs." The guy nodded his head in agreement.

"So what's up with those two anyway George? " she asked.

"Well theve been spotted a few places holding hands and hugging...I think the two are dating but keeping quite." He said.

"I agree. Stay tuned-" I turned off the T.V and I heard someone come through the door.

"Hey babe im back!" Cameron hollered. A few minutes passed than I herd footsteps coming through the door.

"Babe you never going to believe this!" I said . He looked at me and thre his hands up in the air being sarcastic.

"What?!" He said. I laughed a little.

"Everyone thinks Sammy got a girl pregnant its all over the news!" Cam started laughing.

"Are you serious?!" He said while still laughing. His laugh is the cutest thing in the world I swear.

"Yea." I said and he took a seat next to me on the couch and wrapped his adm around my shoulders.

"Thats great. Hey babe lets go somewhere.....I want to get you out of the house its boring and you and our baby need some fresh air." I smiled at him.

"Well where do you wanna go then I mean there's not much to do around here." I replied.

"Im glad you asked you see I've spent my whole morning planning an amazing day for you. First lets go out to lunch because I just sat through a meeting and I am starving. So go get ready" he said whike standing up.

"I need to be motivated to get off the couch babe." I said and he leaned down to my face. With our lips slightly apart he looked up at me.

"You can always wash my laundry. " he wisperd and I playfully hit his arm.

"Fine ill go get dresses." I said and he stood up.

"Glad I could motivate you babe." He said

"Oh your one of the best." I replied while walking up the steps.

I reached the bathroom and quickly stripped down and hopped in the shower. After I got out I looked out the window and saw it was pretty sunny outside so I settled On a Black crop top and some jean short shorts and back slip on Vans. (Picture above). I then pulled my wet hair back and started doing my make up. After I finished I dried my hair and curled the ends. Perfect I thought when I looked in the mirror and Cam walked through the door and his eyes grew.

"Babe you need to change." He said and I was shocked.

"Why do I have to change?!" I said and he looked worried.

"Because you look to good...." he smiled and I walked over to him.

"Babe I did this for you." I said and planted a kiss on his lips.He kissed back and held me closer to him. My hand went up to his face and he slowly pulled back.

"Are you ready to go back." I smiled and nodddd my head, He intertwined my fingers with his.

"Lets go." He said and off we went.