The Results

Cameron's p.o.v

Its finally friday and this whole week was consisted of puking and crying.On the plain to Omaha we were in the bathroom 90% of the time with her puking and me holding her hair/comforting her. Were staying at  Gilinskys for a few days and right now were here alone.

"Babe.....can you go get me a few pregnancy test's? " she asked and my eyes grew wide.

"Ughhhh I guess..." I said. What if someone sees me getting a test? The word will get out instantly.

"Babe maybe we should have one of the other guys do it actually....if some one sees me there picking one up they will find out quicker than we want them too." She nodded her head in agreement.

"Yea your right but what if someone sees them getting it?" I never thought about that.

"Well let's just have Sammy get it I mean it's almost like they expect it from him."  Paisley through her head back laughing and I couldn't help but chuckle at my own stupid joke.

" Are you sure?" She asked while smiling.

"Yes I'm positive." I replied.

"Okay then." She said while plopping down on the couch beside me. I put my arm around her and she laid her head on my chest. I began playing with her fingers and just thinking about all the changes that are about o be revield.

"Cam what will we name the baby if it is a boy?" I sat there and pondered on the question.

"Well I like the name Eliot a lot.....I also like the name Connor." I replied and she smiled.

"That's cute." She said.

"What?"

"The names together Eliot Connor Dallas." I instantly fell in love with the full name.

"Well I guess we have a name for our baby boy. What if we do have a girl though?.* I asked her and she looked up at me.

" I love the name Raylyn Aliese....I've been thinking of that name since I was a little kid." It was really cute.

"Babe its Adorable." I said and she leaned up and kissed me.

*I love you Cameron. " she said.

"I love you to Paisley. Hey I'm going to text Sammy and ask him to pick one up okay?"

"Kay go ahead."

Me:Hey I have a big question to ask you

Sammy:what?

Me:Can you pick up a pregnancy test

Sammy:are you serious?

Me:Yea

Sammy:Sure I'll be home with the boys in like 10 minutes.

Me:okay thank you so much

"He said he would."

"Cool when do you think there gonna be here."

"10 to 15 minutes tops." I replied and she nodded her head.

"Okay.'' She said and sat on the couch next to me.

She sat in between my legs and leaned her back on my body. I played with her fingers and she closed her eyes.

"Is this what was supposed to happen? "She said.

"Well if this is how things worked out I guess so.....I mean imagine if I would have stayed home and never met you." I didnt want to think about that.

"But Paisley I believe everything happens for a reason and the reason for meeting you was so that we could probably fall in love and have this baby togeather." She smiled with her eye's still shut.

"You're right." I kissed the top of her head and my phone started ringing and it was my manager. 

"Hello?"

"Hey Cameron ive got some great news!"

"What? "

"They wanna make the movie!!"

"Holy crap seriously?!"

"Yea they want to cast you as Felix the rebellious teenager who is constantly getting into trouble. Are you still wanting to take it?."

" Oh my god absolutely! When is the first table reading?"

"Next week after the 26mgmt tour is over."

"Okay cool umm ill tell the guys and Paisley."

"Kay ill call and give you some more information later."

"Okay bye"

I hung up and a huge smile spread across my face.

"Babe what happened?!" Paisley asked with a hint of excitement in her voice.

"They want me in the movie!" She turned around and kissed me.

"Cameron thats amazing!" She said and hugged me.

"Oh my god this is so crazy.It just....I cant believe this my life is perfect." We talked about it for a few more minutes than the guys walked through the door and Sammy passed me the test.

"Heres you're test Cameron." I felt my cheeks turning red and I gave it to Paisley. 

"Here you do this and ill tell the guys the news." She nodddd her head and walked to the bathroom.

Paisley's p.o.v

I walked to the bathroom and shut the door behind me. Okay this is it. I opened the box and read the instructions that came inside. So practically I piss on it for 10 secounds then wait another 10-15 to find out if im pregnant or not. Here goes everything. I peed on it that pulled it away and sat it in the sink.

5 minutes went by

Than 10

Now 15 and I couldnt stand it finally the results we're ready. I took a deep breath and picked up the stick.

Positive.

A smile spread across my face and I walked out the door and wet into the living room.

"So.....what does it say?" Cameron asked.

"Well lets just say in 9 months we will have a baby dallas sticking around." He picked me up and spun me around the room.

"Babe this is so great! Oh my god" the guys all came and hugged us and now just like Cam my life is perfect.

Authors note.
Hey guys so sorry for the sucky chapter I just wanted to get the results out of the way! bote and comment what you think!