Ready Or Not

Cameron's P.o.v
I woke up to my phone alarm going off and Paisley was wrapped in my arms. Light snores were emerging from her...gosh she's so beautiful. I shut the alarm off with my free hand and stroked her arms lightly tickling her.

"Paisley it's time to wake up." I said into her ear and goosebumps formed on her arms. She opened her eyes and adjusted to the lighting.

"Is it really time to wake up?" she asked an I nodded my head.

"Yea it's 6:00 we have to be at the airport at 8:45." she sighed and smiled at me.

"Cameron can I be honest with you?" she asked and I nodded my head.

"Of course you can honestly that's all I want is your honesty" she smiled.

"Okay well I just wanted to come out and say that I like you......I like you a lot...." I smiled at her and wrapped my arms around her a little tighter.

"I like you to Paisley." she smiled and sat up breaking our cuddle.

"Well I'm going to get into the shower you can go eat anything you want downstairs feel free." she got up from the bed as did I and walked downstairs. I went into the kitchen and looked through her cupboards trying to find something to make. I settled on French toast and bacon and got the ingredients out and sat them on the counter. I threw everything together and started frying the bread in the pan.15 minutes passed and I had the food made and Paisley came down the stairs.

"Cameron it smells great down here" she said. She was wearing black sweatpants that said love down the side and a purple sweatshirt with matching purple vans and her hair was into a messybun.I made her a plate and she poured syrup on her frenchtoast.

"I like your outfit you look cute." I said and she smiled.

"Thank you and thank you for making breakfast I'm starving." she said I returned the smile and ran my hand through my hair.

"Hey I'm going to take a shower and get dressed." she took a bite of her Frenchtoast and nodded her head.

"Okay I'll clean up it's no problem." I jogged up to the bathroom and shut the door behind me.

Paisleys p.o.v
Cameron went upstairs and I was just thinking everything over in my mind. Its relieving to know that Cameron actually likes me and not just for my possible pregnancy. For right now I'm hoping to stay just friends and maybe once we get to know eachother things will be diffrent as in relationship wise. I finished my breakfast and put the dishes in the dishwasher and wiped down the counters. Cameron is a really good cook but man is he a messy one. After I finished I went upstairs and opened my bedroom door.

"OHMYGOD IM SO SORRY!" I shouted while covering my eyes. I opened my door to see a naked Cameron. I felt my face grow beat red and I heard Cameron laughing.

"Paisley it's fine.....like I've said before it's nothing you haven't seen but maybe knock next time." I chuckled nervously.

"Paisley I have my underwear on you can look now." I uncoverd my eyes.

"Well I mean who wouldn't want to see this in it's full form!" he said while rubbing his body and I busted out laughing.

"Okay Cameron well I'm going to brush my teeth and then we can go." I stepped out of the room and went into the bathroom. I quickly brushed my teeth and went back to the room shoving my bathroom necessities into one of my bags.

"Are you ready Cam?" I asked.

"Yea I am here let me help you with you're bags." He grabbed all of our bags without even flinching....and my bags were actually slightly heavy. I opened the doors for him and locked the front door after he came out. I popped the trunk and helped him put the bags in. I unlocked the doors and we both hopped inside than I started the car up turning the heat on full blast.

"I'm excited you know." I said and he looked at me.

"Why is that?" he asked.

"Going diffrent places...meeting diffrent people....getting to know you.....bringing our possible child into the world it's all so incredible and it's so exciting almost a little overwhelming. Thank you for inviting me Cameron I appreciate it." He placed his hand on my leg and rubbed up and down.

"I feel the same way Paisley...and I'm glad you agree to come on tour with me and the guys Nash is even excited to meet you." I smiled at him and I couldn't help myself My eyes flickerd inbetween his lips and his eyes. He leaned in closer as did I and our lips met they fit perfectly with eachother and moved perfectly insync. I pulled away slowly breaking the kiss and a smile spread across both of our faces.

"I think we should get going." I said.

"Me too." he replied and off we went.

Authors Note
So sorry for the short chapter! I just really wanted to write a sort filler so I can move things along! and wow thank you so much for 65 reads I'm so gratful! You are so amazing and I couldn't ask for better readers! y'all are my little 86s' lol So vote and comment what you thought I love you all!!