1 Month Later

Cameron's p.o.v

I don't know how to feel now that Paisley is really gone, I'm actually confused. It seemed as if my life slowly started to chip away as each day passed.

The agony of not being able to sleep next to her or holding my baby girl killed me inside. There's nothing I could really do honestly besides give her the space she needs to come to a conclusion where we stand.

I remember coming home and finding the letter on the coffee table. Written in black ink are the words that broke my heart and caused the whiskey bottle to return in my presents again.

Dear Cameron,

Now that your reading this I assume your confused as to why I'm not there. Truth is I'm done.

I'm done fighting with you.

All of my life I've always searched for the perfect guy. The man who would sweep me off my feet and treat me like a princess. When I found you, my searching was over. You took the insecure girl I was and made me this confident woman I am today and I can't  thank you enough.

I love you and I know I'll never stop but this relationship cannot go on with your drinking. I was wrong to accuse you of cheating  but that's no excuse for you to treat me the way you have been for the last couple of weeks.

All I want is to be loved by you....
But is this fighting love? Do you think Dakota should have to go through this? Although she is a baby what if all of this continues throughout her childhood?  It's  not an environment I want our child to be in Cam.

I think you need to find yourself again as do I. This is not the Cameron Alexander Dallas I fell In love with.

I love you,
Paisley

That letter put me in a deep depression for a coupple of weeks. Then I woke up.

I took every ahcolic beverage I owned and threw them in the trash. The temptainon is very little compared to my Faimily. It was a wake up call and she was right. I needed to change.

I still text her everyday, she never replies but I don't expect her to. At least she's read them and the words roll around in her mind. I wonder if she thinks of me when she's sleeping next to Samuel. If every touch, every encounter, every word we have ever said to eachother hits her like a train. I wonder if it kills her to look at my little Kotabear because she looks just like me.

I miss her.

I miss us.

I miss my baby.

Sammy is keeping me up date on her. Does that sound weird? Anyways, he said she's been sick a lot recently and I can't help but to want to help. I don't understand why she won't go to the hospital, it would be worth it.

I asked Sam to bring Dakota over because I don't think I can look at Paisley without breaking down. 
Surprising he agreed. When he arrived my emotions where very mixed. Part of me was extremely pissed but the other part was extremely happy that he took her in.

It was a very quick visit, he really just handed me Dakota who was sleeping in her carseat and left. I don't really mind though, I mean I'm not really open for socialization at the moment.

When she woke she seemed thrilled to see me. We played until we were both to pooped out and ended the day by watching Open Season. This went on for a few weeks until Paisley sent Sammy over to pick up Dakota.

He was strange.
His actions where screaming but he was calm. He was acting as if he was both mad and sad but trying to cover it all.

"You alright man?" I asked but he held a st right face. He nodded and held back the tears that were forming in his eyes.

"Um...yeah I'm fine." He said. I looked at Dakota who was clung to my hip. She was excited to see Sam and was smiling ear to ear. I gave her a kiss on the cheek then strapped her in her carseat. She didn't look happy to go and I wasn't either but it has to happen. I handed her over to Sam who gladly took her.

"Sam, is Paisley okay?" Sam's bottom lip quivered but her held his emotiones back.

"S-she went to t he doctor today,  She was still gone when I left."
Lies.

"Sam, she's my Girlfriend, the mother to my child.....I need to know what's going on." Sam shook his head wich caused me to grow iterated.

"She hasn't told me anything yet, I swear man."
Bullshit.

"Just promise me when she tells you what's wrong you call me?" He nodded then sighed loudly.

"I will man."

Authors note.

Wooooowww.
If I haven't hit rock bottom in my writing this is it
I'm so sorry for this.
I swear the quality will improve next Chapter.

But wtf is wrong with Paisley?

Does Sam know or is he lying?

Will cam get to the bottom of it?

Oh and who wants a cute Cam and Dakota chapter?

Love,
Ashley Dallas.