Trouble.

Madison's p.o.v

Wow.
Jack Gilinsky broke up with me.
I can't say I'm surprised due to the fact his fans hate my guts, but I never thought it would come so soon.

No matter what anyone said I loved and still do love Jack. He was my world.
If I was having a hard day with his fans he was right by my side cuddling me and telling me everything would be alright. I didn't want to break up with him and I feel deep down he didn't want to either.

Right now I'm stumbling down the streets of LA with mascara stains on my cheeks. I've been mistaken as a hooker three times within the last ten minutes and my feet are killing me from these shoes. I can't take it anymore. I grabbed my phone out of my purse and was instantly even more saddened by my lock screen picture.

It was taken on our 1 year anniversary. I still remember it like it was yesterday. His big cheesey smile was plastered on his face as he starred down at me holding my hand. He was everything I ever wanted but lost him to some stupid rumor. I unlocked my phone and went into my contacts when I landed on one I haven't touched in awhile.

Cameron Dallas.

Cameron and I haven't spoken to each other since Jack had announced that we we're a couple.

I understood why he was upset though. I mean it wasn't even a week after we kissed Jack decided he would ask me out. I felt bad for the incident but Cameron felt it would be better if we not socialize. It was kind of the spur of the moment thing, I wasn't planing on him being my boyfriend. I mean I hung out with Carter and Hayes but rumors were spread about us too.

I clicked on his name and smiled at his background ringtone. Some things never change with Cameron, it was still 'Sweater Weather' by the neighborhood. I remember singing this at the top of my lungs with Cameron in his old black convertible with the top rolled down.

"Hello?" His raspy voice said questionably. I know he was in shock, I mean who wouldn't be.

"Hey, I-I......wow." I let out a deep shaky breath and my emotions soon took control. My crying picked up and I started choking on my tears.

"Hey, hey don't cry.....where are you right now?" He asked. His voice soothed me, it was calming.....I missed that.

"I-i'm on Rightendale rode, next to the ughh-' I paused myself for a moment while I looked up at the flashing sighns. 'Gay Bar' was flashing in red and blue and my cheeks heated up.
'Gay Bar.' I finished

His laughed erupted from the other end of the line which caused me to smile.

"Stay right there, I'll be there in a second." We both hung up and a big weight was lifted off of my shoulders.

I wasn't expecting that phone call to end the way it did, I also wasn't expecting him to be nice to me.
I figured since he had a child and girlfriend he wouldn't want to speak to me. I was wrong.

A few minutes passed and the cold weather prickled my skin and made my nose feel like it wasn't even there. If I haven't hit the pathetic point in my life, this was it.

Cameron pulled up and he had a smile plasters on his face. Was he Happy to see me?

"Hey stranger, have any free time?" He asked causing me too laugh through the crying.

"I think I can arrange sometime." I reply as I walk to the passenger door. Opening the door the warm air hit my skin making my body urn for it.

As I belted myself into the car Cameron never took his eyes off of me nor did his smile fade.

"There's makeup wipes in that compartment....Paisley always keeps a pack in their." He said as he gestured to the glove compartment. I pulled the mirror down and was shocked. I understood why people thought I was a hooker. I looked liked a ratchet bitch.

"Thanks Cam." His shrugged his shoulders.

" it's no problems Madie......why were you crying?" He asked. I smiled at the old nickname but it soon faded at the thought of loosing Jack.

"We'll uhm.....Jack sorta um broke up with me." I managed to spit out.
He looked like he was in shock. His fist's clenched the steering wheel.

"What the fuck? He fought with me constantly when we were hanging out because he wanted to get with you! He said he thought you were The One. Now he just dumps you?! I should just go over to his house and beat the living shit out of him!" This anger was something new, I've never seen him act like that. Especially over me.

"Cameron, Jack asking me out was the best thing that ever happened to you. You have a beautiful family now, something you would have never had with me." I said.

Cameron's p.o.v

I don't know why but as soon as Madison slid into my car my old feelings came knocking on my heart.
I didn't like this at all, I have Paisley and kota....my little kota bear.

" I know but recently everything is a battle between Paisley and I. Last night we got into a fight about a towel on the bathroom floor. A Towel.
Then today she accused me of cheating. I'm tired of it. I just want things to go back to how they were six month's ago." Madison sighed as I pulled into her driveway.

"Cameron relationship's have there problems. Some day's are rocky and others are the best. Don't give up on her just yet Cam. Go home and work it out." She said as she opened the door.

"I love you Madison, thanks for talking to me." I say and she smiled.

"I love you too Cameron, Thanks for saving me." She replied as she got out.

"Anytime." She shut the door and wave soon to disappear into her big house.

Now I go home.

Authors Note.

Yes I made Madison a good guy and I'm not even ashamed lol.

#Camley

Or

#Maderon/ Camison

Don't forget to vote and tell me your thoughts! I love you guys so much Thank you all so much for 9K^ reads it's absolutely amazing and your support is what keeps me going!