Chapter 6

It was almost midnight, it'd been a while since I left the house. The air was cold, fresh and sweat dripped from my back. My hair flew through the wind as I stirred the handles. My hands were sore and so were my eyes.
It was late at night so I was so tired. But I didn't want to go back there, where Ms. Juliana is, and all the drama. I was livid with her. I had enough of the drama this past week. I can't put up with it anymore. I wanted to call Zoe if I could stay at her place, but my phone was dying. She's probably not even awake at this time at night.
I could hear crickets chirping as I rode by the sidewalk. Now, that is the sound of night. I'd try to keep my mind off of things as much as I could but I couldn't stop thinking about what happened between Ms. Juliana and I. She's the only person I have left besides my father, and Zoe.
I power my phone on and watch the time. It is now twelve o' one, midnight. I took my hand and wiped off the tears from my face and stepped on the brakes. I look forward and spot something at the corner of my eye. In front of me I saw my old middle school behind a bunch of dark trees in the center. The school looked old and creepy. Well I suppose it is abandoned. I'd never thought I'd see my old middle school again until now.
I froze in silence. The wind around me made my ears numb, it was so cold. I put my hand up to My heart and it was beating randomly fast. I stared in disbelief as I stood there, sitting on the seat of my motorcycle.
"Wow, long time no see." I whispered out loud. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. This must mean that I'm in Tiverside Falls. I slowly jumped off and took a few steps forward to the double doors. The windows were tinted half way so I could barely see inside. There was glass and drywall all over the concrete floor.
This school was very damaged. I don't remember what it looked like before it burnt down.
I stepped inside the school where I could see the gym doors and the entryway to the cafeteria. Soon I spotted my old locker hanging out in the hallway, all rusted with black paint.
As I got deeper into the school, I came across a hallway in the corner and bumped into Zoe.