*Chapter 1 Part 2* The trip

*Max entered his house and ducked as he felt something flying towards him. It smashes off the wall and shatters revealing it was his mother's favorite vase*

Max: AAAHH!!!!

Mom: YOU STUPID DRUGY! YOU ALMOST KILLED ARE SON!!!

Max: I-I'm ok...

Dad: SEE THE USELESS SH** IS FINE!!!

Mom: OH DON'T YOU START WITH ME!!!!

*Max stands there watching his parents fighting again as he noticed the living room was trashed and destroyed again and the coffie table was destroyed. Max was shacking as he aproched the living room and musterd up the curage to speak*

Max: M-Mom D-Dad.

Mom: yeah?

Max: c-can I go c-camping with my f-friends on m-monday?... please?...

Dad: YEAH KNOW FU*** OFF YOU SHIT BEFORE I BUST YOUR HEAD OPEN.

*max nodes and dashes upstares to his room locking the door behind himself letting out a sigh of releafe. he grabes his phone and textes the group chat*

=================================

10 minutes ago

Ben: you guys down to go camping on monday till sunday?

Anna: yeah sure sounds fun!

Jenny: I can't belive this! you planned this in the shoping center didin't yous!!

Ben: hell yeah you coming or not?

jenny: sure we can play some games and tell ghost storys!

jake: hey btw my parents said yes!

Pat: nice same here @max did yours?

Now

:Max

yeah they said I can go aswell.

Pat: ok good! also I need help ;-;

Ben: whats rong?

Pat: I don't have a tent XD and I don't wana wast mony on one I'm not gona use again!

Jake: well you can share with me it is a singl but it should work!

Pat: ._. bruh

:Max

Ha don't worry @Pat I got you! I have a large tent ment for 2-3 people so you can sleep in my tent with me. if you want?

Pat: it's better then with jake

Jake: bruh

Preston: Hey guys my mum said I can go!!

Pat: NOOOOO

Ben: cool!

Pat: me and you have different meanings of cool!

Ben: anyways @everyone ill collect everyone around 9am so we have time to go to shops.

max
Ok see you then!