*Chapter 1 Part 3* Camping Games

*they eventually arrive at the camp at around 6:30 PM. Ben chooses a camping spot deep into the forest on the other side of the huge lack and they begin to unpack*

Ben: this place is so cool, nice job on the choice! Preston.

Preston: thank you! hey, fetch sit! you can play in a bit.

Pat: I feel bad for that dog.

Jenny: me too, anyways after we set up tents and stuff who wanna help me set up the campfire and dinner?

Max: sure I can help! when I'm done

Pat: na don't worry I got the tent! you help Jenny, I need food!!!

Max: haha ok!

*Max gets the pots, pans, and other stuff to make the food and observes as bowie sits on a tree slowly waging her tail with her predator's eyes as fetch runs around the tree.*

Max: That cat wants to kill me...

Anna: here are the veggies I cut them up!

Max: nice thanks!

Anna: we need firewood so who is going out?

Ben: I and Preston can get some!

Pat: make sure he gets lost!

Ben: Ok!

*Ben and Preston go off to get firewood as anna, jenny, and max start getting everything ready to make food*

Max: so wait what are we making?

Jenny: simple, my family curry!

Anna: OHHH YES!!!! girl, your family makes the best food!!

Jenny: hell yeah! oh, and max would you mind setting up the bathroom somewhere?

Max: yeah sure.

*max gets the camping toilet and the tent for it till he notices jake is fast asleep. he opens the door and wakes them up.*

Max: hey there you gonna help us out?

jake: ohh... we are here? *yawns* ok ill help what do you need?

*jake gets out of the car and notices everyone already has their tent up*

Max: you should set up your tent!

Jake: yeah I will.

Max: by the way, it's like 8 PM we have been here for 1 hour and 30 minutes.

jake: crap! time to get to work!

*Jake sets out to make their tent as Ben and Preston drop off wood every so often. after max sets up the toilets he chooses to put up the lights he has all around. they were his parents they charge during the day and you can turn them on at any time. he hung them all around their campsite which was surrounded by trees and one huge opening in which the car stands on the side. and another opening towards the huge lake, in the middle, there was a campfire with a foldable table and a bunch of stuff/junk they used. the pill of wood was across from the car at the exit of its kind of sealed-away camp spot. eventually, the pill of wood was huge and the lights were all set up it was 10:02pm and the girls were finishing making the food*

Ben: that should be enough wood right?

Jake: he'll yeah that pille is huge we will be fine for a few days!