*Chapter 3 Part 4* Love tainted in blood

POV: Ben

I wanted to tell Max how I felt I mean if I am the next to die and we don't make it out in time, I can't die without him knowing how I feel right? I want to tell him that I love him. I want him to tell me if he feels the same way or not. The sun was setting but I didn't care I asked to talk to him and we'll here Goes nothing.

Max looks at me a little puzeld "so what is it?" Max asked I was blushing and I noticed him blushing aswell which just made me more nervous!!! "So um you know how we've been friends for a while?" I asked scratching the back of my neck. "Yeah?" He responds. I feel myself sweating. Why is this so difficult?!? "Hey are you sure your ok you sweating a lot?" He asked. "Yeah I'm fine" I replied. " oh... is this cause of the shi being after you? C-cause of me..." he said his voice kind of cracking as his expression becomes sad.

What?!? "No though maybe uuhh this is so hard to say!!!" I say. "What's hard to say?" He asked and I reolise I said that out loud. "Alright, alright huh..." I say taking a deep breath in and out. "Max we have been friends for years and onisly your on of the most amazing people over ment your kind, caring and your the best to hang out with. I enjoy the times we spent together just me and you playing video games and haning out around town!" I say blushing like mad. And he was starting to blush a lot aswell. "T-thank you Be-" he was saying but I cut him off.

"I love your smile and how even though you could be having a shit day! You put on a smile no matter what you think no one notices you hiding your pain 90% of the time but I notice!" I continue as he is kind of stuned. "I like it when you genuinely smile and don't fake it! I like how optimistic you are! I like how open you are around me! I like how your butiful your smile is! I like how you laugh at the cornyest jokes! and if I'm not gonna make it out then... I want you to know that... I... I like you..." I finish as I'm out of breath facing the ground with my eyes closed.

I was waiting for some sort of replie from Max but I was met with a hug. My eyes spring open to Max hugging me. I was confused but I hugged him back. "I know you like me Ben I new for a bit know" he mutters. "WHA?!?" I say confused as he giggles a little. "You literally screamed 'I have a crush on max Jacobs' of cource I new." He said making me blush from imbarasment. "I didn't get a chance to think about it much cause of all that was happening but I reolise I like you to..." he said. I felt a huge wave of releafe like a big weight was lifted off my chest.

"I-if we make it out of this then do you wana hang out just us two?" I asked. He looked up at me still hugging me, he smirks "you asking me out on a date?" He chuckles. "Yeah" I say the respons stuns him as he giggles and separates from the hug. "Hey" he says grabbing my hand. "Were gonna make it" he says which makes me smile. "Hey guys we found something!!!" Yelled pat fron the distance. "Come on let's go!" He said dragging my hand. It felt nice me and him are a thing know, it be cute if we werent on the clock with a demon...

POV: Max

I was still blushing and had butterflies in my stumic from that but I was happy. Regardless pat called us over, there was a huge star of David on the ground with stone pillers at each end, they all had a big blue glowing crystal ball on them. And in the center was enough room for one person to fit inside the star on some stone plat... I put down my bag as everyone watches and fetch sits against my bag. "Hey move boy!" I say moving him a bit as I take out the some blue orb from my bag as its glowing blue. "Alright lets break this force field!!!" I say. Everyone is exited.

I walk onto the center stone plate and hold up the orb with my left hand as red text glows on my hand and says "don't do this!!!" It keeps appearing all over my arm. I rase it even higher till the pillers shoot up a beam of blue energy one by one till all of them are shooting up energy. Suddenly I'm in a beam of energy that struck from the sky. My body is in emence pain as I scream a blood curtailing scream. So this was the pain that page talked about. The energy was flowing into my body as the invisible forcefield stoped being invisible as all we saw was a blue dome which was slowly calapsing in on itself at the top aka above me. The pain was unimaginable as energy shot true every cell in my body. I could see my friends trying to get close but they couldent as the energy was to strong... I felt myself losing conciseness but I don't pass out due to the adrenaline... I can faintly hear the demon screaming in pain in the distance that means he's close...

The energy eventuly stopes as the blue crystals shater and the blue orb disintegrates, my eyes close as I start falling and I feel someone catch me. I open my eyes to see Ben crying. "you idiot you could have diyed!!!" He yells. I chuckl weakly. "I didn't though..." my body feels numb and I can't feel my body at all... I rub Bens cheek as he hugs me. After a few minutes I start hearing wispers "you will pay, you will pay" it feels like its right in my ear as it repeats over and over. I look over at main land and my eyes widen in horror as I see shi walking on water towords us as the water turned inky black. "G-guys h-hes coming..." I say bearly being able to point. Fetch starts barking as bowie starts hissing. "WHAT do we do?!?" Asks jake.

I feel Ben put me down and watch as he steps infront of me. "He's only after me so you guys help max and gey out of hear!" Says Ben. I fell tears welling up in my face. "No!!" I say as I feel pat and jenny help me up. I can see Ben crying aswell as the demon starts running. "Hey max..." Ben says and I lissen. "I love yo-" he wasn't able to finish as his head got chopped right off by the Demons hand... the demon then began eating his head. The sound of chewing and crushing of the flesh and bones filled the air as we were all silent. "NOOOO!!!!" I scream... "I-i hasent been 3 days though..." says Anna.

Shi finishes as his face is coverd in blood he then stairs blankly into my eyes as he dashes at light speeds and punches me so hard I'm sent flying... I feel myself fly through trees as they crack and crumble as I keep flying. I pass put after flying througha tree...

○○○To be continued...○○○