3

The loud noises of the plane moving in the air filled the tight place you were in. price was sitting next to you sleeping his head leaned against the wall to his right. Ghost sat next to Soap trying to get him to play Uno with him. Gaz was nowhere to be found not in your sight at least. The door to the toilet opened revealing the men. He looked over to you a smile on his lips. "hey Rookie" He sat down in front of you leaning his elbows on his knees. "You don't have to call me Rookie any more Kyle" He chuckled. "It suits you and besides you are still the newest addition to this team so I think it suits you pretty well." You smiled a lot more continuing the conversation with him. He was as friendly as you had him in mind. Only thing that changed in his appearance was that he got more muscular some scars signing his arms. "Do you have family? Except for price of course" 

"My dad he works as a teacher very friendly man" He raised his eyebrows scanning your face. "Daughter of a teacher and yet you managed to get the big guy under your grip?" He pointed at Ghost earning a cold look in return. "It was pure luck you try to fight her Gaz I bet she would kick your ass within seconds" Grinning in return Kyles eyes came back to yours. "I'm in, what about you rookie?" You tried to hold back your laughter. "I would rather not hurt  you Kyle" 

"Now its on and don't complain about being sore after I am done with you. I normally don't go ruf on pretty girls like you but you won't give another chance" His words made you blush slightly. "are you promising me a good time Garrick?" You winked. 

"Disgusting"  Soap said, finally grabbing the cards out of Ghost's hands starting to mix them before handing his partner seven and himself seven. You watched them two play happy seeing a soft smile on Soap's lips. 

The landing went smoothly Gaz helped you with your bags returning the favour from two years ago. He showed you your room. It was small and simple a bed and a desk inside a wardrobe standing right next to the wooden desk. The black bed and desk having a great contrast to the white walls. A door next your bed, showed you a small bathroom a toilet and a sink inside. "Where are the showers?" You ask turning back to Gaz watching him put your bags down in front of your bed. "I can show you around they are easy to find." You nodded smiling at his friendly gesture. "C'mon Rookie" He put his hands in the pockets of his pants walking out of the room you took a quick glance at his bum before walking up to his side. The tour was quick some small talk filling in the silence "and last we got the rec room  we spend most of the time here. Especially since the whole thing with Sheperd. Alejandro was friendly enough to give us this place in his base." He opened the door waiting for you to walk in. The room was decorated a couch and a TV being the first thing that came into your sign. A smaller kitchen with a microwave and a coffee machine in one of the edges of the room parted by a table. "It looks comfortable" You said taking a seat on the couch. "Its alright you should have seen the rec room we had at our last base it was pure hell no TV, no Coffee machine only an old couch with a bookshelf." He sat down beside you leaning back closing his eyes. The door opened once again revealing Soap. "Ay Garrick don't fall asleep will ya, we have our bets up already. Ghost and Price are waiting on the field with Alejandro." Kyle opened his eyes again. "Who did you bet for?" Soap blushed slightly stroking the back of his head. "Rookie of course got 20 pounds on Lass" Your eyes grew wide. "And the rest?" 

"Everyone is for you lass except for Alejandro himself he thinks that Gaz will manhandle ya in that fight" Before you could register Gaz pulled you from the couch moving you outside the building to the field where the others are waiting already. "Ah the woman herself" The man spoke most likely Alejandro. "Nice to meet you" You said in return getting into position in front of Gaz. The pressure of knowing that three guy had a bet that you would win is big, giving you enough motivation to not go easy on the older.

The fight began simple Gaz trying to duck away from you punches as you spun around kicking him with your foot in the ribs he lost balance. You took the chance to swing at him once again making him fall to the ground. Shock grew wide on his face as you launched yourself at him again pushing him to the ground. He tried to fight you off turning both of you around so that you laid-back first on the ground his back pressed against your chest. You took the opportunity to wrap your arm around his neck chocking him without causing any real damage. Your legs wrapped around his waist holding him in place. He tapped out after a few tries breathing heavy as he still laid on top of you. "Looks like you lost that bet Alejandro" Price grinned receiving the payment from Alejandro which just cursed in Spanish. "She is like an anaconda" Gaz spoke standing up stretching his limbs before helping you up. "code name snake would be bomb"  He spoke up again petting the dirt off his clothes. "Snake? sounds more like a traitor" Ghost spoke again before his finger rested on his chin thinking. "Python" 

"Sounds good" Price spoke up putting an arm around your shoulder. "Good work Python. Shall we head to the bar tonight for some celebration drinks?"  The crew was fast to agree moving back inside the building to get ready before the sun fell behind the horizon leaving a comfortable night breeze out. You put on some civil clothes just some pants and a black hoodie before heading out of the room to the rec room being met with Soap there. He was wearing some Pants and a dress shirt, a few buttons open at the top. "Hey Python" You nodded at him in return sitting down next to him. "So you and Garrick huh? lads had his eyes on ya the whole time." Soap spoke up while fixing his shirt. "Oh nah hes just being friendly". A shy redness stroke over your cheeks. "Ah bet, hes a good fella anyway would just need some time to let Price allow it". 

"allow what" The devil himself walked in also dressed in some fine clothing. "Lass and Garrick". Soap only earned an annoyed eye roll from Price. Leaving the subject behind.