26

It was unclear to you who to believe anymore, either Kyle really was a monster and is like Soap had said he was or something far worse was going on and Kyle was the real victim in all of this. You walked down the corridor hearing screaming coming from Price's office, your interest in other people's business took over you, leaning ever so slightly against the door listening to the conversation. 

You couldn't make out a lot except for the part that price was screaming at Kyle, calling him nonce and that he knew from the beginning that it wasn't a smart idea to have him on the force with anything close to a female. The rest was more muzzled than you had hoped. 

"I want you to stay as far away as humanly possible Kyle, if I hear about such an encounter again i'll throw you out of the force and speak with the higher ups to dishonour you. I can't have someone on this force to treat a respected member as something less than they deserve to be" 

But not once did Kyle mention Ghost or Soap, the bet nor that Ghost had slept with you. He just stayed quiet taking all the blame knowing that if any of the speculations of him wanting to do that bet went over to Price he'd loose his Job and probably never be able to get another one as well. 

"You understand me? I want to avoid doing this Kyle but you don't leave me any option" 

"Roger Captain I am sorry". 

You quickly went further down the corridor as the door opened revealing Gaz. He looked tired and fet up, his eyes focusing on the ground as he strictly went his way. His state was awful but if he really stood behind all of this why would he look so beat up.

"Y/n? what the hell are you doing here?" Prices voice ripped you out of your thoughts. "Nothing captain just on my way to the rec room, meeting with the guys" before giving him the chance to answer, you fled to the named room, loosing yourself in your thoughts the further you thought about the whole situation. You tried to be smart about it, knowing that if it was true you'd bury your own grave trying to partner with your ex flame. 

Was Soap to be trusted? He tried to fuck you the second you got into this force, you werent stupid reading his signs from the beginning. Was Ghost to be trusted? He acted weird since you had slept with him. digging more onto Kyle, the behaviour being so wrong for Ghost normally. 

And Kyle he made a mistake and, since then, has been quiet, letting himself be pushed around by his seemingly best friends. Not endeavouring to argue or make himself look good. 

Was it clear to you who was the bad guy and who was being pushed around? 

After all, you couldn't act on it now. 

Prices warning towards Kyle was clear enough, he wasn't allowed to come close to you. But he never said you werent allowed to get closer to him. 

Sure in your actions you stood up leaving to go to Kyles room, storming in without the bother to knock. Scared shitless kyle looked up at you his eyes widening. You closed the door behind you and sat down in front of him. "I want the truth kyle. What really happened" 

He fiddled with his thoughts for a moment were you even going to believe him? after all it seemed clear of who had you close in their hand. 

"the truth?" His voice was quiet and defeated. "I made a terrible mistake back at the party, i regretted it the second i realized what happened never fucked her because i couldn't.." He takes a deep breath before continuing his words. "I was never part of that bet it was Soap and Ghost all this time they blamed it on me because i am visible the best victim for all of this. I couldn't talk to you, scared that I would ruin things just further and lose you forever."

He whispered the last part, his eyes losing track of yours as his head pointed towards the ground in front of you. It felt good to let the truth free and let you know what really happened but he was so unsure if you would even trust him. If you found the encouragement to look over this and help him to clear his name. He needed someone stronger than himself on his side right now. And he so truly hoped he could count on you. 

Your hand slowly made its way to his cheek thump stroking over his soft skin. "Look at me kyle" Words soft and understanding. It felt like heaven had sucked him in and gave him a warm shower hearing his name out of your mouth again. 

His eyes met yours. The warm brown of his sending a slight shiver down your spine. You gifted him a warm smile, one that lit a small flame back in his doll brown eyes. 

The moment felt so familiar but strange seeing you so close and warm with him again after all this time had passed. 

"I believe you , you are not alone any more" 

Those 8 words were all he wished for  the words he dreamed off nights at a time. It was the sweet release of the torture he had to go through. He was obsessed with you all of you and seeing you so close but distant to him broke his heart and will. 

Your touch and presents worked on him like a drug it was so hard to lose the addiction of feeling the butterflies and adrenaline rushes float through his body. 

"Thank you..." 

___________________

WE ARE BACK AAAHHHHHHHHHH