28

The morning sun warmly kissed your face in the morning, the warmth it spread making you open your eyes. Something moved next to you almost giving you a heart attack. 

As you turned to your side, trying to see who was laying next to you, a pair of doll brown eyes looked at you, freshly ripped out of the comfort of sleep. The plump lips forming into a smile. "Good morning my love" His voice rasp and sleepy. "Good morning" You answered his smile, pulling him closer to you. "Thank you for letting me sleep here, I haven't slept like this in ages." His face buried into the side of your neck you felt him place soft kisses along your skin. 

Goosebumps spread over your skin, your hand caressing the back of his neck. "I missed being next to you so much, your skin so soft and warm" his words whispered, as he continued to kiss your neck, sucking slightly on small parts. Your lips parted slightly, enjoying the comfortable feeling of closure. 

Kyle continued, the tip of his tongue slightly licking over the sensitive skin on your neck. Slowly he turned you on your back hoovering over you as his hand parted your legs to make enough space for him to lay in between. 

He looked up at you as his lips came closer to your own, finally moving up as your lips crashed against his. The kiss warm and filled with emotion. 

Your hand moved down to his waist, stroking over his skin underneath the thin layer of fabric his shirt provided. His skin was soft and warm, muscles showing up under your hands as you moved them up his stomach. 

"you're being bit touchy ay?" a clear grin was heard in his words, he leaned back as he then took of his shirt. Allowing you to have a good look on his upper body. He was very well-trained clear defined muscles signing his chest and stomach. The colour of his skin and the black happy trail made him look angelic. His hands slowly took yours letting them slide over his body. Your mouth slightly open as you watched him control your hands. Lastly, he moved them up and placed a soft kiss on both of them.

"You're so gorgeous Love" He moved your arms back, having them pressed into the mattress over your head. Leaning back down, he placed a gentle kiss on your lips, deepening it as soon as he felt you earning for the touch as he went to move back. 

"You can't even imagine how badly I want you right now, how much I would love to sink into you and fuck your mindless for hours." His lips moved to your neck again caressing the skin while he whispered the words. "Hear you whimper my name while you're begging me to fuck you even more. I know how much you want it your body tells me the whole story." 

"Beg for me to fuck you, beg for me to treat you so good just like you deserve. A good girl deserves to be treated good mh?" His eyes seemed darker than a few minutes ago, lust and dominance making them shine. You already felt your cunt pulsating, you haven't stepped as far as actually sleeping with Gaz he has always just pleased you with his lips. And by the things he is leading to right now it will be more than just a little pleasure.

His hand found its way down to the end of your shirt pulling it up enough to reveal your uncovered chest. His lips attached to the soft skin sucking and slightly nibbing. 

"Please.." Your voice broke trying to get your point clear. Leaning into his touch your mind started to get foggy. "We are not there yet baby, let me take care of you." 

Kyle continued to undress you his lips caressing your skin, his hands stroking every small part of skin visible to him. Just as he took your pants off you stopped him, his eyes immediately looking up into yours. "Everything okay baby?" 

You said nothing, your hands made its way to his pants opening them while continuing the eye contact to him. He now opened his lips slightly. He liked you holding the eye contact. Yet you have never seen him completely naked, You found it unfair to not have the pleasure to see all of him, nothing less feel all of him. 

"I want you to fuck me Kyle, fuck me so good. It must have been so hard for you all this time. All the hard work of making me feel good mh?" 

You pulled his pants down as he took the overhand again and took them off completely. He was wearing a tight pair of black boxers. The bulge more than visible after all the foreplay. he was packing and not just a little. 

Kyle grinned, leaning over you again. "Mh so you want me to fuck you, I like that baby" He continued to kiss your soft skin as his hand went all the way down to your core, his fingers stroking your folds lubricating them enough to slowly insert them inside of you. Before you could let out a loud his lips once again pressed onto yours. 

The fingers inside of you started pumping in and out his thump massaging your clit in slow circular movements. Your breath hitched, he knew what to do with his hands and it drove you insane. Your hands moved down to his boxer shorts, You teased him lightly, pretending to pull his boxers down slowly as your fingers just lightly touched his bulge. 

His breath hitched for just a second as he then went onto pulling his fingers out your wet core leaving an empty feeling inside of you. He licked his fingers generously whilst looking deep into your eyes. "Are you ready baby?" He asks his voice soft. He wanted to make sure you were ready to take him so that you'd feel comfortable. 

 You nodded pulling a condom out of your drawer, watching him take his boxers off completely now. His cock hard, the tip covered in pre cum already. The way your body looked completely naked, how his fingers felt inside of you it all drove him to the point of insanity. He rolled the condom down onto his length as he then grabbed your legs, and placed them on his shoulders. 

Your eyes widened a little as you felt his tip teasing your entrance, with a soft push, he filled you up more and more. 

Your eyes watched Kyle as he was so focused of witnessing your core swallow him so good, his mouth open and a deep moan escaping his plump lips. You couldnt hold back yourself, moaning in pleasure feeling how he started to move inside of you. 

The angle of how he held your legs made him hit your G-spot with every time he moved back in, his cock stroking and hitting the G-spot until your mind went blank. 

It wasn't just the pleasure that filled your body it as well was the feeling of sharing this intimate moment with Kyle. 

"Fuck baby you feel so good" He moaned out in pleasure, his hands next to your body, his thrusts began to get more slutty, the base of his cock hitting your core with each time he slammed back in. He gave up on of his hands, placing it on your lower stomach to apply pressure, in the same move he stimulated your clit in slow movements in contrast to his fast and hard thrusts. He loved seeing like this, your mind foggy as you tried to grab onto the sheets, a moaning misery underneath his hand as he made sure to extra stimulate every inch of you. He wanted to feel you cum under him, he wanted to make sure to leave you overstimulated to the point of you losing control of your legs. 

You moaned out his name, alone this bought him so much pleasure that he had to hold his orgasm back. 

A feeling of electricity stroke through your body, bundling up in your core as you came to the sweet release, legs shaking as he continued to fuck you, his thump stimulating your clit. 

Another force of electricity stroke through you, a second orgasm approaching just seconds after leaving you laying there like a miss. 

Kyle watched, kissed your neck while you came. He felt your second orgasms approach and lets his float through his body. It felt so much stronger with you the sheer emotion guiding him. he had never felt such release, his cum filling the condom up almost to the brim.  

He stopped moving slowly laying down on top of you, he was panting heavily a slight sweat on his forehead. 

Breathless, you wrapped your arms around him just keeping him there, it was just the morning yet you already felt like all of you energy was taken away, your eyes becoming heavier by the second. 

You still noticed kyle stand up and throw the condom away, before he laid down in the bed beside you pulling you closely into his arms. His rough hands stroking through your hair. 

The last thing you heard from him before falling back to sleep was a fain 'I love you' 

____________________

RAHHHHHHHHHHHH 

This chapter was long over due lorddddd excusesely me, Writing this while I am in class really took the best outa me gawd.