6

Your POV

Yester was pretty nice, you had trained with Ghost on the field earning some important tips for the actual war zone. Ghost was a scary guy but truly loveable when having a formal conversation with him. The incident with Gaz yesterday was still a big question mark for you. He looked angry somewhat irritated by something starring daggers into Ghost's skull. He sounded pretty pissed talking to you storming off without saying something else than Sorry. You wanted to ask him if everything is okay but his absence the rest of the evening held you back. 

After all you had only known him for a day and yet, you felt like you have known him for what felt like years. Today started off similar as yesterday. You had a little briefing with Ghost and Price going over some more advanced combat training to get you well-prepared for the actual encounter with the bad guys. Heading straight for some food after, you met Gaz in the ref room, tired eyes staring off into the far. "Good Morning, you alright?". Slowly walking over you him, your hand met his shoulder pulling him out of his thoughts. Gaz looked at you with wide eyes for a split second before his gaze softened seeing that it was just you. "Morning, yeah just tired all good". A nod in reply and he looked back into the far. 

Not wanting to disturb him any further you made some breakfast and a coffee putting the food and the hot drink in front of Gaz on the table. "Eat something it will make you feel better almost instantly" A soft smile laying on your face. Gaz looked up at you once more his eyes holding a surprised look this time. He didn't expect you to be so nice to him, especially after the incident yesterday. You truly were an angel send from god. "Thank you" 

Grabbing your plate you took a seat next to him snacking away quietly just holding in the presence he called out. today followed another boring day in the barracks. Breakfast went smoothly no interruptions nor anything you could really do simultaneously. 

Shortly after you decided to head for Price's office again having some questions in the back off your head about a particular member. You opened the door swiftly closing it behind you. "Hey cap" Sitting down in one of the chairs in front of him you met his gaze. "What sup kiddo how are you going to annoy me today?" The smile on his face calling out that he was amused seeing you in his office again. "I have some questions about gaz". A nod from the older allowing you to continue. "Did something happen to him back then? You know with the whole we fight shepherd thing?". Silence filled the room both of you just looking at one another. 

"Why ?". 

"Oh just wondering he acts weird sometimes, like he is lost for thoughts". Only telling half the truth you prayed he wouldn't notice. Awaiting an answer patiently. "Go ask him yourself y/n, might be a good bonding exercise

With that said, Price turned his attention back to the papers in front of him leaving his signature under some of them. "Right okay i'll try". 

Before you could leave, the sounds of Prices ringtone surrounded your ears looking back at him answering the call. "hello Kate... You found what? okay I'll get them ready... Yes I know who to send" He looked back up at you. "Okay stand by i'll break the news to them" The call ended. Your full attention now on John once again. "Seems like you have a mission to attend to, get Kyle i'll send the both of you" 

______________

"We have to do what?" Gaz interrupted. "Undercover mission lovely, isn't it? We have intel that leads us towards something interesting down in Dublin. Seemingly weapons smuggle from what we know. Laswell has prepared everything so far. You two will be bought to a hotel in the city, get the needed intel about where the stash is and where the smuggle takes place. We will discuss further actions as soon as everything is done."  

"Why are you not sending Ghost and Soap? they are way more experiences on that." Kyle didn't seem to like the idea of this whole mission, knowing the dangers. "A big guy with a skull mask and a lad with a Mohawk? yeah that will do". 

All you felt was excitement it was your first real mission, the first time leaving a military base in a long time. Besides, you have never been to Ireland. "I'm in, sounds like fun". Both Price and Gaz looked over you. Gaz more disturbed than price, whos face was twisted in amusement. "Take off is in two hours get ready and please keep in mind to bring something to eat and drink for the travels." 

Preparation. Separation and the Mission. Those three things spinning through your head while packing everything required. You decided to pack one uniform and the civil clothes you had. Was it a good idea to bring the uniform? you wouldn't need it on the mission anyway. But after you were done it would be smart to have it right? 

A knock on the door interrupted your current session as Gaz already walked in uninvited. He took a seat on your bed looking up at you. "I talked to Price he gave me the rest of the information we will be needing." Before you had the chance to let your thoughts fall from your lips you noticed a golden ring shine on Gaz's ring finger. "didn't know you were engaged." Pointing out the obvious in a joking matter, he followed your gaze pulling out another ring. Grabbing your hand firmly placing the ring on your ring finger stroking his thump over the cold metal "We are engaged, at least for this mission". Warm blood shot to your cheeks letting them burn up in a red colour.  "sounds good, what else?". With Gaz still holding your hand you wrapped your fingers around his softly. It was only preparation for the Mission right? You two needed to act in love so why not start with it now. 

"Well all we really need to know is that we are two love birds, Holiday in Ireland. I am a photographer taking pictures of the landscaped and you are there to look pretty next to me." After spilling out the most important information Gaz looked up again waiting for you to say something. Just there to look pretty beside him? So no actual use, no fighting bad people just there to hold hands and look like an accessory. Well. Better than being stuck here. The rest of the given time went by far quicker than you wanted to as a sour taste of nervousness spread in your mouth. You had already said your good byes to the others sitting in the plane next to Gaz. He looked more chill about this whole thing, reading a book in the time. Gaz was friendly enough to offer the window seat to you, not enjoy heights as much as you seemingly do. He wasn't mentally prepared enough to be on this mission. The memories of him jerking off to the thought of having you wrapped around his cock bringing him to the edge faster than he wanted to. Yet again he felt a tight feeling grow in his pants quickly hiding it with the cover of the book. How was he going to survive this entire thing being so close to you but again not getting the closure he so sweetly prayed for. He just prayed to whoever was up there that you at least didn't have to share a bed. 

_______________

word count: 1304 

Misson time babyyyy