31

"I want you to welcome our new Member ...... " 

"20 Kilometres left now c'mon push!" (12 Miles) Price shouted, looking back at his now smaller group of soldiers, heavy bags on everyone's shoulders. You had already passed 20 km half-time for the group. The weight getting heavier by the second, but you wouldn't show yourself being affected, seeing how easy it is for Ghost to carry the weight. 

Even Kyle wasn't struggling, looking forward as he walked next to you. "Captain, who is going to fill Johnny's spot now?" Asking what was burning in everyone's mind. "Let that be my worry for now"

"We've got 10 more minutes to finish this, better keep moving, or I am going to let each of you go back and do it all over again, NOW RUN" Seeing Price in such state was different but somewhat refreshing, you three started running the heavy weight still occupying your shoulders. 

Ghost of course was the fastest, his long legs carrying his and the additional weight with ease, Kyle tried to stay on your side visibly struggling, It was no secret that you were technically faster than him, yet he was able to handle the weight a lot better than you could. 

The end of the run approached, you managed to overtake simon, almost running for your life, falling into the finishing line just centimetres ahead of him." Good Job y/n, keep it up!!" Price spoke up, gifting you a proud smile. 

"Of course she gets the praise" Simon spoke annoyed, "if you had walked into this finishing line before her, you would have been given a cookie as well Simon, now shower, and then I see you guys in the main room."

____________________________

Sitting in the main room, you felt nervous, who would that new guy be? 

The door opened, and a rather tall man walked in, he's around 6'5 so just a little taller than Simon, his hair black and buzzed. Piercing blue eyes sharpening his gaze as he looks around the room. "ah there he is" Captain price spoke up, gifting the new guy a sincere handshake. "I want you to welcome our new Member  Ayden, call sign Moss" He introduced him. 

My eyes widen as I look at Moss, his tall figure and muscular build making him look rather terrifying a wide scar going over his face, starting at his chin as it moves over his nose to his hairline. 

"Moss, what a stupid name" Ghost says and stands up seemingly not impressed by the new guy.

"Lieutenant Simon Riley" Price points to Ghost "Call sign Ghost". Ayden just nods starring into Ghosts eyes before his gaze moves over to you. 

"Sergeant L/N Y/N" Price says. Your eyes shift to Ayden as you stand up as well, a soft smile on your face. 

"Pleasure" Ayden speaks in a deeper voice, "Pleasure is all mine" You answer. A soft tension laying in the room whilst a pair of jealous eyes stare into your back. 

After Gaz has been introduced as well, Ayden finds a seat next to you, shifting his weight towards the side closer to you. Gaz's presents suddenly also being very clear on your other side. 

Ayden remained calm, his face relaxed and his eyes laying on Price listening in on what the Captain had to say. Ghost stood in a corner his eyes piercing into the back of Aydens head. 

_________________________________________

ITS BEEN AGES lol 

Shorter chapter, just an introduction of Ayden. Seems like neither Ghost nor Gaz like him mhhhh

Also yet again no proof read lol