8

"eyes on the Target hes sitting behind us" Kyle mumbles in his mug sitting across from you in a caffeé. The target that was most likely head of the smuggle sitting just a table further talking to another of his men. 

The guy stands up meeting your gaze for a second, a smug smile formed on his lips. You smiled back visibly hiding the engagement ring with your other hand. "i'll go to the toilet i'll be right back honey". Following the target you get pulled into a corner right after disappearing out of Gaz's sight. "Oh hello" The person in front of you was no other than the target. The smug look on his face stronger than before "I couldn't stop but notice the looks you were sending me my love" A thick accent layering his words. In other circumstances you would consider him rather handsome. Not knowing what to reply to his statement you just let out a faked shy giggle playing a flustered look from his words. "your husband, don't you think he would be angry seeing you so flustered from the words of a stranger?" 

"He doesn't have to know does he". Marking your words further by taking off the ring and sticking it far down your pocket. "I love a good man that knows how to handle a business, he is just a nonce" Once again faking the emotions visible on your face, acting as if Kyles presence made you feel annoyed. "Mh seems like you met just the right one, i work a business a large one if I might add. I can buy you all the luxuries that you desire." The man laid his hands on your waist pulling you closer  instantly your arms were wrapped around his neck. 

"Meet me tonight my love, i'll give you the life a woman like you deserves." one of the hands that were firmly placed around your waist now slipping down to your pocket leaving a piece of paper inside the fabric. 

His mesmerizing blue eyes staring into your own, he had something so interesting on him. A mystery adding to his dark look. 

"I'll be there". your hand meeting his as he pulled it up towards his head, a pair of plump lips leaving a kiss on the soft skin. He walked out of the small corridor again, signalling his partner to follow him outside. Waiting a second longer you walked back to Gaz. Taking a massive sip of your Tea as soon as you were seated again. "Anything appealing from your little meet up with the target?". His eyes formed a somewhat jealous look, looking down to the finger where your ring was placed beforehand. "Of course that was the plan wasn't it." 

Kyle paid for both drinks taking you outside the caffeé. The target was seated in his car stalking the both of you. He had a weird feeling in his gut not trusting the presence of either you and Kyle. Something about your relationship seemed faked he just couldn't figure out what it was. As if something has alerted you, you turned around meeting the gaze of the man sat in his car. 

"Hes watching us act natural" Kyle whispered his hand wrapping around your waist. The ring once again placed on your finger. "C'mon Love I have something special for you in the hotel" As if it was natural behaviour for the two of you Kyle pulled your body towards his, lips crashing onto yours. Shock flooded through the blood that was now rushing to your cheeks, leaving a soft tint. 

Both pair of lips now moving in rhythm, it got more headed by the second. His lips felt magical plump and soft sitting perfectly on the pair of your own. The kiss spreading a feeling of being drunk in your head, fogging the thoughts floating around. 

Kyle felt similar, the growing feeling in his lower abdomen fogging his thoughts in an instand. The sound of a car leaving the scene made him end the kiss, seconds before he lost control of his body. If the kiss had lasted just a few seconds longer he would have fucked you right there and then not caring who gets to watch. 

Clearing your throat from nothing, grabbing the hand of the man you had just kissed seconds ago you left the scenery without sparring any more words. "Gaz? y/n? any updates on the target?" Price's words came through the coms. 

"I'm meeting him tonight Captain, he seems interested" Kyle continued to be silent scared to let out anything he would regret. "Okay, Kyle I want you in that area just in case anything goes downhill." 

"Roger that Captain" 

Continuing the walk back with a fogged up mind, pictures of Gaz kissing you continuously spoked your head. It already felt like an addiction. It might have just been the feral part inside you that screamed to be touched after the years in the military of having little to no privacy to get any business done. Or the feeling of having someone Kiss you with that amount of desire. Was it just played, and he did it to keep the cover-up? Couldn't have been from the way his eyes kept scanning your body. 

It was a true fight with the devil. Unknown if you were going to win or loose. Was it really a loss in the end? 

Back in the hotel room you turned around meeting Gaz's eyes. "What was that garrick". 

"Listen i'm sorry I.. I panicked he watched us and I wanted to avoid blowing the cover"  every of those words was a blunt lie, he took the opportunity to kiss you, the desire taking the best out of him. "Just don't do it again, we are here to work and not make out with each other for christs sake". 

"I'm sorry y/n". The look his eyes held once again making your knees bugle it was a terrifying mix of begging for forgiveness and wanting to make you beg to handle him inside you a little longer , the tension didn't lie as your eyes screamed out at least the same amount of desire than his. 

_________________

Kyle really needs to learn to get his jealousy under control and why are we being all feral now?? 

they might fuck i can't lie.