27

The next day you had crafted a plan to get the truth out of the scot, it was so terrible that it was also the best idea you thought to ever have had. Your daily walk to the rec room to get a cup of tea was filled with a bit more happiness. Seeing Soap you immediately went to action. 

"Good morning Johnny" You smiled at him, giving a loving hug. He was a bit taken back but immediately had a smirk plastered on his face. "How about the two of us go out today to train, you understand me of course." You whispered the last bit into his ear. Seducing the scot was easy which made the first part of the plan, work like a charm. 

He was wrapped around your finger making it easy to go into the next step. You went back to your room after your tea getting dressed in more fitting clothes for the "training session". Your knife hidden in the pocket of your joggers. 

You walked outside to the field, Soap already awaiting you. "I'll go easy on you sweetheart don't worry" The same grin planted on his face. You began to train with him, your mind showing you the image of how broken Gaz was because of Soaps lies. Your threw him to the ground hoovering over him. His hands found the way to your waist, keeping you in place. 

You took the opportunity to grab the knife out of your pocket, holding it against Johnnys neck. His eyes had the pure expression of fear written in them. "What are you doing" 

"getting the truth out of you" You grabbed your phone and started a recording to have proof of this happening. 

"The truth? What do you mean" His hand shot to yours trying to pull it away. "Don't Johnny You're just going to kill yourself. Now tell me what really happened. The bet? It was your Idea wasn't it?" 

He stayed quiet but his eyes showed you enough than you needed to hear. It pained you slightly. "I need words honey else I won't let you go" Pressing the knife further in his skin his mouth opened. 

"Yes for fucks sake it was my idea the bet and the listening to you and kyle doing it". Shock washed over you. His eyes instantly growing huge as he noticed what he had just said. The panic of the knife being pushed against his neck shocked him so much that he accidentally revealed something far worse than that bet. 

"You did what?" Your voice breaking, suddenly all you felt was disgust. Soap who had given you comfort, had listened to you being intimate with his friend, keeping in the dark shadows of his twisted mind. 

"after you called me i noticed that you haven't hung up the call I muted myself and listened". 

You took the knife away from his throat, standing up in pure disbelieve. "I hope you know that this is going straight over to Price. You're disgusting John a fucking rat." 

Johnny put his arms above his head, scared and in pure disbelief of what had just happened. He watched you walk away defeated, scared of what he is going to have to go through now. 

Your feet didn't bring you to Price immediately. You made your way over to simons room knocking on the door as the tall brit opened the door you bought your hand up and smacked him across the face. 

"Don't ever dare to either talk to me of gift Kyle another dirty look else you are a dead man Riley. I have heard from Soap about the bet and you agreeing on it. i don't care if it was still running after you told him you#d step out. You are disgusting" 

Simon locked at you, his eyes wide while his facial expression was hidden by the mask. You had slapped your supervisor, but with pure pride. It felt good to let it out, even if it probably meant bigger consequences than threatening Soap with a knife. 

Without giving him the chance to speak up you left again this time walking even faster than before, scared he might come and kill you for your actions. But he stayed put by his door, like a kid who had just been lectured for misbehaving. 

hand shaking you walked to your last stopped of this off the books how to clean kyles name mission, the man who had to handle it all now hidden behind the door of his office. 

The name Captain John Price, showing full pride on the door, showing his authorities and his power over you and the boys. 

Your hand lifted to the hard wood, knocking as the sound echoed through your ears. "Come in" 

Following his words, you walked in holding your phone firm in your hand. "John I need to talk to you" 

He motioned for you to sit down, just as you did after closing the door. Not saying another word, you went straight to the proof, handing him your phone with the voice recording of Johnny admitting to everything. 

the sound of the Johnnys voice sent a shiver down your spine as you tried to read Prices facial expression. he didn't even show a bit of anger,disgust nor any other emotion that could lead you to imagine his next step. 

The room felt silent again as he just lit a cigar and took a long drag. 

"So kyle did non of this?" His voice was soft and calm. You nodded. 

Your uncle rubbed his beard being stuck in thoughts of knowing what terrible mistake he had made. "Thank you for showing me this y/n, what do you want to happen to Johnny now?" 

"I don't care, I want Kyles name clear and him away from both Simon and Johnny. You take care of the rest. he had to go through enough he needs peace" 

Price nodded. "You threatened Johnny with a knife to get this out of him?" He added, pointing at the knife that was still firm in your hand. Blushing from embarrassed you put it away, nodding slightly, which planted a slight smile on the captain face. 

______________

And we back baby kyle safe and Johnny and simon getting what they deserve hihih