❀ 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆 ❀

~~~~~~~~~~~~𖠳~~~~~~~~~~~~

" The forest of Pandora holds many dangers. But the most dangerous thing about Pandora, is that you may grow to love her too much.

We sing the songchords to remember. Each bead, a story in our life. The first bead was devoted to our first born. Our daughter, Koänä. She was perfect. My little girl."

Neytiri and Jake looked exhausted as they looked over a small newborn baby girl. She had big yellow eyes that resembled her father's with a nose shaped like her mother's.

Jake brought his hand close to his daughter's, with little movement her tiny five fingered hand wrapped itself around his finger. Neytiri and her mother, Mo'at, shared a look of awe. The tiny girl, although just being born, had her father wrapped around her pinky with no doubt.

______________________

" Three years later, a bead for the birth of our son. "

Koänä looked at the child her father was holding with crossed arms and a deep frown set on her face. Neytiri had swooped the little girl up from behind, making her giggle. Jake had walked towards his girls and Koänä looked down at her brother with a whole new purpose in her life. She was only three at the time but she knew from that moment on that she'd do anything for the small boy. Life or death, she'd protect him till their final moments.

______________________

" A bead when we adopted our daughter, Kiri. Born of Grace's avatar. A daughter whose conception was a total mystery."

Koänä sat in between her parents, holding Kiri with a smile on her face. Neytiri held Neteyam as she ate. Jake watched his daughters with a smile set on his face. Koänä was awestruck by the small Na'vi in her arms. Kiri's eyes opened and peered up at her older sister with delight dancing in them. Kiri grabbed two of Koänä's fingers in her hand. The older sister bowed her head down to plant a kiss on Kiri's head.

______________________

" A bead for the first community with Eywa. The people say we live in Eywa. And Eywa lives in us."

The Na'vi people had been sitting in front of the tree of souls singing. Jake and Neytiri held Kiri and Neteyam in their arms with vines hanging just in front of them. They grabbed their two youngest children's queues and attached them to the tree.

______________________

" The great mother holds her children in all her heart."