❀ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 ❀

~~~~~~~~~~~~𖠳~~~~~~~~~~~~

" What was the one thing I asked?!" He began. Koänä sat beside Neteyam with a tired look on her face. She was already done with this conversation. " The one thing?"

" Stay out of trouble." Lo'ak mumbled quietly, also wanting this to be over with.

" Dad it was my fault-" Neteyam tried to excuse his brother's actions and blame it on himself.

" I don't think so! You gotta stop taking the hits for this knucklehead!" Jake told his son. He sounded tired. He looked tired.

" Look, Dad, Ao'nung was picking on Kiri. He called her a freak." Lo'ak tried to explain. Koänä's head snapped over to him with an angry expression.

" He was what?" She sharply asked, getting up. Lo'ak and Neteyam looked at their father for help.

Koänä didn't know that was the reason for the fight but now that she knew, it only made it so much more satisfying for her. Without doubt she would have taken her siblings side but the fact they were picking on her sibling made her want to go kick Ao'nung and his gang of skxqwngs into the fucking sand.

" Koä, sit down. Lo'ak...Go apologize to Ao'nung." Jake believed he was being reasonable but the looks his kids gave him made it seem like he wasn't.

" Unbelievable." Koänä chuckled bitterly. Jake sent her a look.

" What?" Lo'ak asked, his voice soft but filled with disbelief and anger. Koänä looked at her younger brother with a pitiful look. She knew it would take some real guts for him to actually do that. Especially when Ao'nung was picking on their sister.

" He's the Chief's son. You understand?" Koänä glanced at her father with disbelief running in her own eyes. " I don't care how you do it, just go make peace."

With that Lo'ak was out, Koänä quick on his tail. She grabbed his arm and turned him to her,  " Lo'ak-"

" Please don't, Koä." The boy muttered while taking his arm out of her grip and walking away.

Neteyam walked out shortly after with a bit of a bounce in his step. Koänä continued to watch Lo'ak walk off with a frown on her face. Neteyam stood next to her and nudged her lightly.

" Don't worry about Lo'ak. I got it, go talk to dad." He said.

Koänä gave her brother a tiny smile before walking into the pod with a hesitance. She didn't want to be scolded for something she hardly did. Jake looked at his daughter and gestured for him to sit in front of her. The girl sighed but sat in front of her father.

" I was helping my family." She stated firmly.

Jake looked down at his daughter, who was staring at him with a stubborn yet fierce look on her face. He saw so much of Neytiri in her during that moment.