❀ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒆𝒏 ❀

~~~~~~~~~~~~𖠳~~~~~~~~~~~~

( koänä in the vision is going to be typed like this )

Koänä looked down under the water seeing a gorgeous glowing tree. It looked exactly like the Tree of Souls back in the forest.

Trítön admired the way her eyes suddenly glowed. She looked around in awe of the place. He smiled at her without her knowledge of it. In all honesty, he didn't want her to look at him. He was too busy admiring her at that moment.

" Come on."

Both of them took a deep breath before plunging underwater and swimming toward the center of the sacred tree. Trítön wasted no time connecting to it, Koänä copying his actions.

Koänä looked around the familiar beach of the Metkayina village, extremely confused. What was Eywa about to show her?

" Mama!!" The sound of a little boy's whine brought future Koänä out of her trance.

She was sitting on the sand, watching her twins play in the water. The tiny boys, who looked to be around five or six, both marched up to her. They were twins.

One of the boys has his hair tied up into a bun, a lot like Ao'nung's hair. The other had his hair in braids that were tied back exactly how Lo'ak would do it. They shared the Metkayina's tribe color of skin with thin tails. The boy with the bun had five fingers but thick arms. The other had four fingers but thin arms.

" Oh Eywa these have to be me and-" Koänä had been cut off from her stress by Tsireya's voice. Her head whipped to the side and saw an older looking Tsireya chasing after someone.

" Trítön!" She called with an angry expression.

The said boy smirked at his sister, jumping onto the sand. " I want to hang out with my sons, Reya. I'll do it later!"

One of the twins yelled excitedly and ran toward his father. Trítön laughed and picked him up in his arms. The other twin knelt down next to his mother and asked if she was doing okay.

" Are you giving mama a break?" He questioned. The man looked at Koänä, who had gotten up from the sand and was walking toward them with the other twin in her arms and a smile on her face.

Koänä felt blown away as she finally took in future her's appearance. She had tattoos scattered throughout her body, just like a Metkayina would have, with the white scar running down her side from the sky people's attack before they had to leave the forest. Koänä noticed a new scar on her right side but it had a tattoo around it, almost showing off the scar like it was something to be proud of. Her hair was now curly and the front pieces were braided and tied back in her hair with pearls in them. She looked gorgeous.