❀ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆 ❀

~~~~~~~~~~~~𖠳~~~~~~~~~~~~

Koänä guided O'tekare on the sand at the front of the village. She looked in front of her and acknowledged all of the Metkayina people that began to crowd around her and her ikran. O'tekare screeched loudly at all of the people, Koänä turned to her ikran with wide eyes.

" Mawey, O'tekare. They are friends." She chuckled, bringing to hand to the banshee's nose and gently rubbing it.

" Koänä!" She heard her youngest sister call.

Koänä quickly turned to where she had heard the call and smiled when she saw Tuk running towards her with Kiri trailing behind. Both of them shared bright smiles, feeling more at ease with their oldest sister being there.

" Tuk! Kiri!" Koänä exclaimed happily, walking toward them.

Tuk jumped into Koänä's arms quickly and wrapped her tiny arms around her neck. Koänä hoisted her up with her left arm and brought Kiri into her right. Soon enough more and more people had swarmed them.

Lo'ak, Neteyam, along with six strange teenagers walked to the front of the group. Both of the boys walked to their sister. She smiled widely once again as Kiri moved and she put Tuk on the sand. Lo'ak was the first to give her a hug, surprising the water clan. The boy did not seem like an affectionate type of person.

" Are you dying here without me?" The oldest joked while Neteyam gave her a hug. They all rolled their eyes while Tuk, being the straight up kid she was, responded with a yes.

Neytiri and Jake came through the clearing. Neytiri hugged her daughter while Jake placed his hand on her head with a smile. Koänä presented the bead that J'alab gave to her to her mother. Neytiri couldn't help but cover her mouth with tears in her eyes, grabbing the bead and looking at it with a smile.

" Who is this?" The leader of the Metkayina people interrupted the moment, his booming voice shocking Koänä. A woman stood next to him with a glare in her eye.

" Tsahìk, Ole'eyktan, this is our-" Jake began but was cut off by Tuk.

" Our sister, Koänä!" The little girl exclaimed with a big smile on her face. Koänä chuckled, picking Tuk up as Jake sent Tuk a weak glare.

" The one who was supposed to be Olo'eykte?" The clan's Tsahìk, Ronal, asked with a look of shock on her face.

" Yes." Koänä responded for herself.