❀ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆 ❀

~~~~~~~~~~~~𖠳~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been a day since Kiri's seizure. Neytiri had explained everything to Koänä and Lo'ak that next morning and both siblings couldn't help but feel guilty they weren't there to be able to help Kiri or Neteyam in such a stressful moment. Their parents had to continue to reassure that it was not something they needed to feel guilty about since they had no idea of what happened. Jake did quiz Koänä on where the two were but she simply told her father that her little brother and herself needed time together since they have not had it lately. He bought it. So she spent the remainder of the day with Tonowari, Trítön, and a couple of the Metkayina warriors, training.

It was the day after that when all of the Sully family were in their pod. The family stayed close to Kiri, all of them were scared something would happen but Kiri kept silent the whole time.

A horn blasting outside brought them to a stop. Koänä and Neteyam looked at one another with confused looks. She heard yelling and walked out with Tuk and her parents trailing behind her.

" The tulkun have arrived!" Tsireya was swimming throughout the water, yelling at her people while waving. " Everybody! Our brothers and sisters have returned!"

Koänä and Neteyam looked at each other again with matching grins, both of them saying, " Wicked."

They watched as Lo'ak got onto the back of Tsireya's ilu, completely smitten. Koänä smirked before Neteyam called an ilu. One came swimming up and both of the oldest Sully siblings got on. The ilu started to go away as Koänä yelled at Tuk to tell Kiri and get her out to see.

Koänä was admiring all of the gorgeous tulkun swimming into the reef and meeting with their spirit brothers and sisters. Something grabbed her hand from under the water and dragged her under.

Koänä yelled in surprise before landing in the water and looking to see Trítön widely smiling at her. She smiled back immediately.

" Come. I want you to meet my spirit brother, Riko." He signed to her and she nodded, getting on the back of his ilu. She wrapped her arms around his torso tightly and he gripped her thigh with his hand, speeding off.

One of the prettiest tulkun came into her view. She assumed it was Riko by the way Trítön was practically shaking with excitement. They both got off of the ilu and swam towards the tulkun.

" I need to get air first . Have your moment with him." Koäna signed. Trítön nodded and swam toward Riko. What Koänä said was a lie. She did not need air. The girl simply wanted Trítön to encounter his tulkun before she met him.