𝟏: 𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐥

Evelyn

As I sat on this comfortable couch I couldn't help but think how much I had accomplished. Soon I would be singing live in front of thousands of people. Something I've always wanted. Soon I would be on stage with none other than Pitbull and Claudia Leitte. I will be singing live at the 2014 World Cup being held in Brazil.

The past couple of years have been like a movie to me. I didn't just only land a spot in the World Cup main song but I also got my first ever award. Small but it was well earned. I released my album that went golden. I even had a tour around the U.S. My manager was already planning another one.

"Evelyn could you please focus." I heard someone say from beside me.

I looked up to see William, my manager crouched beside me.

"I am focused." I said as I sat up on the couch. "Look Will, we went over this already, I understand." I added getting him to nod and stand back up.

"Do you really?" He asked as I stood up and made my way back into the studio.

"Yes. We have our first live performance during the opening of the Brazil and Croatia game. After we have interviews. I get it." I said as he walked close behind me as I smiled at the photographers in the studio.

"Now if you'll excuse me I have to finish this photoshoot 'before noon'." I said, quoting what he had told me earlier.

"I hate you." He said with a chuckle before walking back out of the studio.

"And I love you!" I called out before nodding at the photographers for us to begin.

The photoshoot went on for an eternity. Afterwards I was hungry and in need of a good rest. We would be flying out to Brazil this afternoon, but first we needed to get some food.

As I got out of the car a storm of paparazzi awaited. It was now the usual to have a bunch of cameras shoved in my face. With different people behind them asking different questions. All questions mostly about my private life. The one thing I hate about this, the fact that people knew everything about me.

 The one thing I hate about this, the fact that people knew everything about me

Neymar

It was still sunny outside as I stepped off the plane. It felt good to be back home after a long season of being away. I missed being here with my family and most importantly with my son. Being in Barcelona and being away from him wasn't easy.

"Son, I thought you would be flying in tomorrow morning." I heard my father ask as I made my way towards the car.

"Yeah I was, but I decided to come early and get some time with Davi." I told him as we both got into the SUV that he arrived in.