𝟏𝟎: 𝐇𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈𝐭𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟

Neymar

We danced, sang, ate, and played, all night. Carol and Vin made their way up to the guest room. They were too tired to drive themselves home, therefore I offered to let them spend the night. We were currently watching a movie and I looked to the side and saw how Davi had fallen asleep in Evelyn's arms.

A smile came onto my face as I saw how concentrated she was on the movie. Feeling my eyes on her, Evelyn quickly turned over to me with a smile.

"You know if you keep staring, you'll miss out on the good parts." She said, getting me to chuckle.

"I don't mind." I said, getting her to blush.

She reached down and started running her fingers through Davi's hair. She was so gentle with him and so caring. My father was right, I needed to tell her how I felt before it got too late. This could be the perfect time. I felt my heart starting to raise as I thought of ways to start the conversation.

"Listen, umm, there's something I want to tell you." I said after a while of just glancing from the movie to her.

"Mhmm." She said as she took her attention off the TV and onto me.

"Sooo." I said, trying to find a way in telling her. "I don't know how to say it." I said with a small chuckle.

"Just let it out, Ney." She said getting me to grow soft at the nickname.

"Evelyn, I like you, like a lot." I blurted out, I almost face palmed myself as I saw how her facial expression didn't change at all.

"Since I saw you that day outside of Cynthia's I got lost in your eyes. Ever since I can't seem to find my way back home, because I've realized that you're my home." I continued, and finally she changed her expression into a smile.

"Can you help me bring Davi up to his room?" She questioned getting me to question myself in my head.

I nodded and got up to take Davi from her arms. As I made my way upstairs to Davi's room she followed shortly behind me. I questioned whether or not it was a mistake to tell her. She was quiet the entire time as I layed Davi on his bed.

"May I?" She asked, pointing down towards the blanket that was beside Davi.

I simply nodded with a smile and she reached for the blanket. I placed a soft kiss on Davi's forehead before walking towards the door. From the doorway I saw how she placed the blanket over a sleeping Davi. She ran her hand over his hair once more before sending a smile down at him and placing a soft kiss on his forehead.

She walked towards the door and closed it behind her. She cleared her throat and gave me a smile.

"So tell me more." She said with a small smile as she leaned against Davi's closed door.

I chuckled and extended my hand out to her. She took my hand in hers and I led us into the family room once again. We both sat on the couch once more but this time I paused the movie that was playing.

"As I was saying, Evelyn, you've made me the happiest person on this planet in a short amount of time." I said reaching for her hand. "And when I heard about what that sick bastard did to you, I couldn't help but feel this huge rage. I just wanted to lay my hands on him and not stop, but then you simply touched me and I was at ease." I added getting her to nod. She started tracing small figures on my hand with her soft fingers.