𝟑: 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞

Evelyn

"I have news for you Eve." Will said as I did my hair.

"What is it?" I asked as I saw him through the mirror.

"You'll have a presentation here at one of the pageants." He said, getting me to furrow my eyebrows and look back at him.

"Here in Brazil?" I questioned as I turned around to look straight at him.

"Yes." He said, getting me to turn back around.

"Well when is it?" I asked as I ran my brush through my hair.

"The weekend after the opening game." William said, getting me to nod and put down my brush.

"I was wondering what song you would like to go with." He said as he went to sat the bed in the room with his tablet in hand.

"Uhh, let's go with Scars To Your Beautiful." I said before getting up to walk over to my suitcase.

"I knew you'd say that. I'll let Steve know. Where are you going anyway?" He asked me, getting me to smile as I sat down in front of one of my suitcases.

"Neymar's taking me to explore Brazil." I said as I started to look through my stuff.

"Evelyn, I don't think that's the best thing to do." William said putting the tablet down on the bed, getting me to furrow my eyebrows and look up at him.

"Why?" I questioned him.

"The press is just now getting over the whole mess with Mateo. I don't think going out with Neymar is the best thing to do right now." He said with a small shrug.

"Will we are going as friends. Plus, what's the worst thing they could say?" I said as I continued to look through my stuff.

"I know you two will be going as friends, but it's just... As your manager I don't think you should put yourself in a position that'll start a whole new scandal." He said as I finally got up with a T-Shirt and some pants.

"I'm going, end of discussion." I said walking into the bathroom to change.

"Why do I even bother?" I heard Will say, getting me to chuckle.

That was the usual with me and Will. Ever since he became my manager he has understood that I want to be able to make my own decisions. The previous manager I had tried to practically run me, and not mention but the bastard even stole from me. Steve, my media guy, was the one that introduced us. He trusted him and with time he became my manager.

I came out of the bathroom and he was still sitting in the same spot with his tablet in hand. There was a moment of silence before a phone rang, mine. I walked over to it and saw his name. I unplugged the phone off the charger and answered it.

"Hello." I said as I brought it up to my ear.

"Hey, I'm down in the underground parking." He said, getting me to smile.

"I'll be down in a second." I said before hanging up and reaching for my purse.

"Well you missy, have fun. Make sure you tell me everything when you get back." He said as we both made our way towards the door.