𝟏𝟐: 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐕𝐈𝐏

Evelyn

Tuesday had come around and I got ready for the Brazil vs. Mexico game. Today would also be the last night I sleep at the hotel. My team was leaving tomorrow back home and I would be staying at Ney's for the remainder of the month.

The day before I spent it in interview after interview. William and Steve arranged a press conference so that I could just clean my name from the huge scandal with Madison. Madison on the other hand, she had tried multiple times to contact me but I simply declined. I meant what I said, she was dead to me.

I got the driver to drive me out to the stadium and when we arrived Luis, my security guy, started helping me through the crowd. I stopped and said hey to a couple of fans that would call out for me. I even signed some autographs and took pictures.

Most of the fans would ask me if I was releasing a Spanish album soon. It was a bit hard when the fans would speak to me in Portuguese. Yet, since it's a little bit similar to Spanish I understood a little.

As I was making my way through the tunnels towards the VIP area I ran into someone that I least expected to see.

"Hey, Evelyn." Bruna greeted me with a small hug and a kiss on the cheek which caught me by surprise.

"Uhh, hey." I simply said in response.

"I am so sorry about what happened with your best friend." She said, making me take a deep breath in and out.

"Oh it's alright. Everything comes to light sooner or later, right." I said, sending her a small smile.

"You're right. I loved your performance by the way." She said, making me question why she was being so friendly with me all of a sudden.

"Thank you." I simply said. "Listen, uhh, I should get going. It was good seeing you." I said with a sigh.

"I'm heading to the VIP as well. I'll join you." She said pointing at the lanyard on my neck.

Yet before I could even reply a door opened beside us. I turned and realized we were standing right in front of the locker room.

"Hey Evelyn you came." Neymar said, pulling me and for a hug.

"Yeah, I couldn't miss it for the world." I said with a small chuckle.

"Bruna." Neymar said, sending her a nod as he acknowledged her presence.

"Ney." She said, sending him a smile. I tried not to get jealous but I somehow a little jealousy creeped into my head.

"Well uh, good luck out there." I told Ney, getting him to send me a smile. "I'll be cheering from the VIP box." I said before taking a step toward him and giving him a hug.

I turned to Bruna and simply sent her a small smile as I saw how she had a stern look on her face. She seemed bothered by what I had just done. Yet I simply ignored her and sent her a smile and walked around her.

I made my way into the VIP area and took a seat in the bottom row. The people beneath us started noticing who I was and were screaming my name. I simply smiled and waved at them as they took pictures.