𝟏𝟖: 𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐕𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐬

Evelyn

I woke up in my bed with my phone next to me. I sighed and simply got up for a shower and got my day started. I spent all night talking to Ney on the phone. He had got up earlier for a press conference and due to the time difference he hung up.

I took a shower and got ready for a day of work. Today we are set to start rehearsals for my upcoming tour. My birthday was also coming up in less than a week. I have been so involved in work that I haven't even had time to plan something for myself.

 I have been so involved in work that I haven't even had time to plan something for myself

After getting ready I made my way downstairs and ate some breakfast. I made myself a small coffee and headed out the door towards where we were having rehearsals. Before I even got out of the car my phone started vibrating in my pocket. I quickly reached for it and a huge smile came onto my face.

"Hello there." I said with a smile on my face as I got out of the car.

"Hey babe, how is your morning going?" He questioned me as I opened the trunk and took out my duffel bag.

"It was good. I'm heading into rehearsals right now." I responded as I closed my trunk and made my way towards the entrance which was luckily free of reporters.

"That's good, I just got out of a press conference. I am about to meet with Gil and the guys back at the house for lunch." He said, getting me to form a small smile on my face.

"That's good, tell them hi for me. But how was your press conference?" I asked as I reached for the door.

"Well it was good. They asked me about my injury, my return to Barcelona after the World Cup, and of course they asked me about you." He said getting that smile to turn into a smirk as I made my way into the building.

"Mmm, I hope you said good things about me." I quickly responded.

"Of course, what's bad to say about you." He said with a little flirty in his voice.

"Has the doctor cleared you to go back?" I asked him as I reached the dance room we would be practicing in.

Everyone was already here. Most of all the dancers and my team were here. My brother was set to see this rehearsal after his morning meeting. Which means he should be here soon.

"I should be back in no time." He said as I nodded.

"Well listen I have to go. Will is making his way over to me right now. I'll call you back once I'm back home." I said as I saw how William was making his way over to me.