𝟗: 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐥

Evelyn

I made my way down to the dressing room as it was now time for me to change into my performance outfit. Once I opened the door I saw a dozen roses sitting in front of the small vanity. I smiled and walked over to them, careful not to trip on the long dress. I picked the card out from the bouquet and read it. I couldn't help but bring a bright smile to my lips as I read who it was from.

"Thought it would be a great idea to bring you some roses to wish you good luck." I heard him say from behind me as I realized I had left the door open.

"You came." I said in a somewhat whisper that he heard.

"Of course, I wouldn't miss this for anything. It's important to you." He said, making his way closer to me.

"Hey, umm." I said at the same time that he spoke up.

"Listen.." We both chuckled as we had both wanted to say something to one another.

"You go first." He said getting me to push a loose strand of hair behind my ear.

"I saw Bruna again tonight." I said, getting him to furrow his eyebrows.

"She's here?" He asked.

"Yeah, she introduced herself as your ex-fiance." I said, trying not to sound jealous at all.

"Well I see we got through the phase of meeting our exes." He said, getting me to chuckle.

"Now, what did you want to tell me?" I asked him, trying to change the subject.

"Nothing just wanted to wish you luck. I also have a surprise for you after this." He said, getting me to smile.

"A surprise?" I questioned him and he simply nodded in return. "What is it?" I asked him.

"If I tell you it wouldn't be a surprise would it?" He said, getting me to roll my eyes in a playful manner.

"Fine, I'll meet you here after all of this is done." I said before leaning in to place a small kiss on his cheek.

"Alright, we need to get you changed." I heard Raul's voice making its way into the room.

"Woah, there, hey lover boy." Jenny said as she followed right behind Raul.

"Hey." Neymar said with a small chuckle.

"Neymar, this is Raul my stylist and Jenny, my glam girl." I said introducing them.

"Nice to meet the Gods behind this beauty." Neymar said, sending them a wave.

"I hate to cut this moment short but we need to start getting you ready, Evelyn." I heard Will say from the doorway.

"And that is my manager William." I said, as I was still annoyed at him.

Neymar said goodbye to them all and walked out of the room so that we could get started. My mind kept going to what surprise could Neymar have for me. It seemed to be keeping my focus off the nerves that were flowing through my body. I finished getting ready and like usual the team and I did a quick prayer before the security started guiding me towards the stage.